• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Copper Horror Thread
3 3

300 posts in this topic

Thank you all very much!!!!! insane.gif I had promised myself not to buy any more comics for a while (Other than my regular moderns) as I have gone mad lately.... and then I happen upon this thread and see the Tales of Terror and Twisted Tales books and BLAM!! A quick squidge on ebay, expecting to see the odd copy and lo and behold there in front of me are two pritine sets, one of each for sale.

Now I am waiting on Mr Postie!

I am only going to read things on here with my eyes shut from now on!! screwy.gif

i stumbled across this forum searching for 'shriek' images on google images, go figure.

anyway i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the post for gore shriek #1, i was pretty convinced i was the only person who bought it back in 1987 or whenever it was. if a collector is wishing to take this in to a good home, PM me and i will make a very fair deal. no ebay *spoon*, just want to see that it gets taken care of and goes to someone who will appreciate it. i might have a copy of death rattle #1 i'd be willing to throw in too.

i also saw some talk about cerebus, i just want to mention that the issue with mick jagger in it is one of my all time faves.

cheers.

I understand... for instance...

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion #5 and Secrets of Sinister House #5 have elluded me in high grade for many a year.

I know you know who has a 9.4 of one of the these 2 and wants too much for it. wink.gif

I understand the frustration. thumbsup2.gif