• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Copper Horror Thread
3 3

300 posts in this topic

Bringing this thread back...from the GRAVE! blush.gif

First one is a two part wraparound cover by the incredible Jack Davis.

Front...

767231-lbtpb-a.jpg

767231-lbtpb-a.jpg.438fec8d4f233e1b0f073a8f47a05c46.jpg

If anyone has any extra Twisted Tales, let me know. I have a few holes and some that need upgraded. (Like that #10)

bumpit.gif

Bringing this thread back...from the GRAVE! blush.gif

First one is a two part wraparound cover by the incredible Jack Davis.

Front...

767231-lbtpb-a.jpg

Great book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank God this thread got resurrected, It was buried so deep I couldn't find it! crazy.gif

I'd like to see some conversation on this thread, so I'd like to pose a question:

"Do you believe Copper horror is the next BA horror?"

If so, when do you think the "craze" will hit? If not, please state why. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd like to see some conversation on this thread, so I'd like to pose a question:

"Do you believe Copper horror is the next BA horror?"

If so, when do you think the "craze" will hit? If not, please state why. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hope the craze doesn't hit until I get everything I want.

These things are dirt cheap. gossip.gif

fyi, anyone doing scans should always set the DPI at 72, since thats the highest your monitor can display.

12900047686.1.gif

i have a pristing copy of this. been so long since i read it i honestly don't know if it qualifies or not

If anyone has any extra Twisted Tales, let me know. I have a few holes and some that need upgraded. (Like that #10)

bumpit.gif

which ones do you need? i have 1-5, 7 and 8 in 9.2-9.4+. haven't been out of their bags - except to change plastic - in nearly twenty years

bumpit.gif

which ones do you need? i have 1-5, 7 and 8 in 9.2-9.4+. haven't been out of their bags - except to change plastic - in nearly twenty years

I need #'s 6, 7, 8

I need upgrades on #'s 2, 4, 10

893applaud-thumb.gif

Hi There,

Been lurking in the forums for a while and thought that it's about time I posted.

Over the last couple of years I have been buying a lot of new horror comics (The Walking Dead, Sea of Red, Hack/Slash, Western Tales of Terror, Dead@17, IDW stuff, Dark Horse stuff, other stuff that I can't think of right now). Ocassionally I hit the back bins and buy some Bronze Age reader stuff (not in great shape, but good enough for reading).

My big thing is I don't know anything about Copper Age horror comics. I have heard of these four titles:

Gore Shriek

Tales of Terror

Master of the Macabre

Death Rattle

But I don't know if they are any good, or hard to find. etc.

Can somebody please post a listing of, or point me to a site that lists the following

A) Copper Age horror comics and/or publishers

B) Harder to find Copper Age horror comics

I want to start buying some good quality Copper Age horror comics, but if I don't know what I'm looking for it's kinda hard to buy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Troy

PS I'm also interested in Chrome Age (90's) Horror comics, so same applies for that era. Thanks again