• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

From some of the comments to the article, it appears some of the time there is prop setups.

---------------------

The dates seem off. Pretty sure they're filming through October at least in Michigan.

---------------------

Yeah, I'm thinking they might have some crew out there building sets but they won't be filming for the full 3 months. They need to go to Chicago too.

---------------------

They're going to be in Chicago in late-October.

---------------------

Themyscira02.jpg

This movie may have a chance if they dress Gal Gadot all in that Green CGI fabric as she needs help to pull off Wonder Woman. While the crew goes to Africa shes needs to go to Wisconsin or something and start eating some Hamburgers.

More From The Rock On SHAZAM; Praises -script And Teases Story And DCU Connections

"My trip to Comic-Con was a surprise, so I called personally to executives at New Line and Warner Bros. to see if they would like to announce Shazam me there. Unfortunately, it was not time yet, but the official announcement should happen soon."

"I am 100% sure that the movie will happen We're talking about it since 2008, when I was offered the role for the first time was just a matter of finding the right -script, and it finally happened now," Johnson promised. "We have a writer who understood the story and brought an amazing approach not only to Shazam, but the power of Black Adam as well." Here's where things get a little confusing though. After reiterating that Johnson has not yet chosen between playing the hero or villain, they add that Johnson, "concluded by suggesting that the film will seek a kind of balance between these two antagonistic characters," and that "the film will be part of the ad leads to adaptations of superheroes from DC, which should happen soon." It's believed that an official announcement WILL be coming later this month, and with The Rock talking so much about the role recently, hopefully we'll get that press release ASAP...

Edited by kagenish

'The Flash' WILL Be In BATMAN V SUPERMAN, But Don't Expect A 'Green Lantern' Cameo

-----------------

Set photos of Scoot McNairy wearing some green socks for unknown CGI related reasons have led many to speculate that he's The Flash in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justcie. Well, a new report confirms that the Scarlet Speedster is in the movie, but Green Lantern won't appear until Justice League!

-----------------

As long as it's John Stewart, I'm good on waiting.

I'm okay with Hal Jordan or John Stewart. But if it is Hal, I'd love to see someone like Nathan Fillion (the voice of Hal Jordan).

:whee:

As long as it's John Stewart, I'm good on waiting.

I'm okay with Hal Jordan or John Stewart. But if it is Hal, I'd love to see someone like Nathan Fillion (the voice of Hal Jordan).

:whee:

i would like to have Hal how awesome would it be to see him become parallax.

Scott McNairy was great in Killing Them Softly and Argo. I think he's got the talent to pull off the Flash and it's a good sign (for me anyway) that Affleck's prints are all over this DC Universe.

Edited by Kal-El

Scott McNairy was great in Killing Them Softly and Argo. I think he's got the talent to pull off the Flash and it's a good sign (for me anyway) that Affleck's prints are all over this DC Universe.
Even in that Marvel short 'All Hail the King' he was solid. Especially that surprise ending. :whee:

(5) 2014 - Marvel One-Shot - ALL HAIL THE KING... by aquiestajesus

BvaxvphIQAMKDv4.jpg

BATMAN v SUPERMAN: Another Look At Scoot McNairy's Mysterious Green Legs

I'm thinking Metallo, as why would they have The Flash just showing from the knees down and nothing else? If Scoot is playing someone that just had his legs taken off due to falling debris from a skyscraper, then from the knees-down would make more sense.

it has to be Metallo i don't think it's flash.

It just seems to make the most sense.

someone in the comments said it could also be parasite.

I'm not familiar with Parasite. I need to look that character up.