• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

They can have lex in the movie and introduce metallo & kryptonite at the same time and having batman investigate weird events happening in the world with creatures(darkside Creatures) which lead into WW introduction.

They can have lex in the movie and introduce metallo & kryptonite at the same time and having batman investigate weird events happening in the world with creatures(darkside Creatures) which lead into WW introduction.

I like your thinking there. What about a tie-in with Guillermo del Toro's JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK? There hasn't been much discussed about that movie.

I like your thinking there. What about a tie-in with Guillermo del Toro's JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK? There hasn't been much discussed about that movie.

who would be the villain

who would be the villain

Toyman and the Prankster.

who would be the villain

Whoever it is, it looks like Del Toro is actually looking for a cohesive universe.

Del Toro revealed in an interview with MTV in July 2013 that he hopes the DC Cinematic Universe, which started with Man of Steel, will become as cohesive as the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and he added that if there was any correlation to that universe and this film, he would honor it.

Lex Luthor is such a lame character that the only thing that could make him interesting - is if he was a she.

I disagree. If you look at Superman the Animated Series and to lesser extent, the Justice League animated series, they did a tremendous job in fleshing out the character and giving him a certain antihero likeability.

In the three part episode "World's Finest", Luthor really shines and hold his own against the Joker (who is argueably) the best villain in all of comics.

who would be the villain

Whoever it is, it looks like Del Toro is actually looking for a cohesive universe.

Del Toro revealed in an interview with MTV in July 2013 that he hopes the DC Cinematic Universe, which started with Man of Steel, will become as cohesive as the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and he added that if there was any correlation to that universe and this film, he would honor it.

I do think they like his idea for that movie but it would happen after the first JLA movie

I do think they like his idea for that movie but it would happen after the first JLA movie

I think that is why Del Toro said whatever they come up with, he will honor it in his movie. Most probably with his schedule, even he knows DC movies will be out before he clears his calendar.

who would be the villain

Toyman and the Prankster.

lol

The Death of Superman should be a stand alone movie trilogy.

DC once again not understanding how to make $.

They are in New DC timeline. Supes never died there from doomsday

I was at a booth at Ottawa Comic Con when he walked up to it and bought a complete set of the first volume of Injustice.

Take from that what you will.

It was Myths and Legends by the way, and I was very jealous.