• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

The Rock is HUGE! He wasn't that muscular when he was wrestling.

I wonder how close to 250 pounds he really is, if the guy in the 1st post is 6'4" and only ~215 lbs. D

Hmm, this site claims he is 6'5" and 262 pounds!

:o

-slym

That's what I read as well.

They both are huge. But Dwayne Johnson has a much thicker build.

*Chest – 50 inches

*Waist – 35 inches

*Arms / Biceps – 20 inches

*Legs / Thighs – 31 inches

Momoa

*Chest – 50 inches

*Arms / Biceps – 19 inches

*Waist – 34 inches

Wow! It looks like DC is bringing in all their bug guns for this movie!

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Lex Luthor

maybe Doomsday?

I think they are banking that a movie named Superman vs. Batman will make more money then a movie named Justice League.

Just a guess.

Here come the re-writes.......

The Hollywood Reporter writes that Academy Award winning screenwriter Chris Terrio (Argo) has been brought in to rewrite David Goyer's screenplay in advance of next year's production.

Good or bad? (shrug)

So many mixed signals from this production. As of now, Ben Affleck is the most interesting part of the movie to me.

The Hollywood Reporter writes that Academy Award winning screenwriter Chris Terrio (Argo) has been brought in to rewrite David Goyer's screenplay in advance of next year's production.

Good or bad? (shrug)

So many mixed signals from this production. As of now, Ben Affleck is the most interesting part of the movie to me.

If it's a page 1 rewrite, that would signal a problem in my eyes, but if it's just to refine what's already there, it will probably be a positive.

Good or bad? (shrug)

Goyer looks to be the strong concept drafter to get the ball rolling, and then someone is brought in to refine the content. Even the Sandman movie news has something like this mentioned.

If they deliver as strong as Man of Steel, this movie will do just fine. Even great. But I would rather see Martian Manhunter in it over Doomsday right now.

Good or bad? (shrug)

If it's a page 1 rewrite, that would signal a problem in my eyes, but if it's just to refine what's already there, it will probably be a positive.

It's not uncommon to see rewrites for a movie in production.

Good or bad? (shrug)

It's not uncommon to see rewrites for a movie in production.

Interesting suggestions.