• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zero from Image comics

149 posts in this topic

Ales Kot just hinted that it has been picked up for TV :banana:

To be fair, he posted on Facebook "So, um, how many of you would like to see ZERO as a TV show?"

Then after several high fives and questions, follow-up with "Not saying a word more."

But then gave several responses about adaptations for other media types... you be the judge.

I think you'll be happy you picked that SS up. People seem to be sleeping on this one. The writer is a talent and I think he is just now starting to be noticed by people other than the diehards, also known as us. It's a good book with lots of growth potential.

Issue 6 is another spectacular issue. Holy cow. Art is great, story was great, things are coming together and building still. Kot is drawing out this story masterfully and at this point, I'm pretty convinced it's my favorite book being published right now, inching its way past Saga, East of West and Astro City. Also we have all four covers from the issue finally revealed

tumblr_n2n7ehx5Xt1qz5rxno1_1280.jpg

Vanessa Del Rey, Francesco Francavilla, Nick Dragotta and Cameron Stewart.

Ugh, I'm also really wishing I had the money to start getting slabbed copies of all the covers right now. Sadly, as a student with no regular income it's out of my control right now. But man are all of this weeks covers spectacular, though really I'm pretty sure ever zero cover I look at I really enjoy.

Issue 6 is another spectacular issue. Holy cow. Art is great, story was great, things are coming together and building still. Kot is drawing out this story masterfully and at this point, I'm pretty convinced it's my favorite book being published right now, inching its way past Saga, East of West and Astro City. Also we have all four covers from the issue finally revealed

Vanessa Del Rey, Francesco Francavilla, Nick Dragotta and Cameron Stewart.

Ugh, I'm also really wishing I had the money to start getting slabbed copies of all the covers right now. Sadly, as a student with no regular income it's out of my control right now. But man are all of this weeks covers spectacular, though really I'm pretty sure ever zero cover I look at I really enjoy.

that Dragotta cover is the tits