• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

My non comic book husband, loved last night's episode, since I don't read modern books too often, I'm a little lost.

Hide contents

I was happy to see good guy Ward though, I always liked him.

@skypinkblu I knew you'd like that.  

One of the first shows that I watch on Hulu.  Writing is great and they have really developed some characters that I love seeing each and every week.  I'll be sad if it gets pulled.

WB has made it tough by putting LoT & Flash on their Tuesday schedule. Now that Prison Break is back, I'm all over that one too. Maybe they should air it on another night. I'll be sad if they pull the plug on AoS, as it leaves little hope that Inhumans will go far after ABC pulled Agent Carter & never even aired Marvel's Most Wanted pilot. Not sure how well Cloak & Dagger will go at this rate either.

Will 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' be renewed for another season?

chloe-bennet-ghost-rider-204763.jpg

Agents of SHIELD seems to be on the list of possible cancellations every year, but fan reactions to the actual episodes improved a lot this season. Unfortunately, it keeps popping up on the bubble, and pulling their well-received Ghost Rider storyline mid-season didn't help either.

Still, the indications seem to be that the show will get at least one more season, but that might end up being its last.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns with a vengeance for the fourth exciting season in an all new time period, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET. In the aftermath of their journey to another planet, Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and the rest of the team were driven more than ever to put an end to the Hydra organization. Little did they know that they were up against the deadliest threat they’ve ever faced – an extremely powerful Inhuman, Hive, who was transported back from Maveth in the body of their worst enemy, Grant Ward. The team was able to thwart and kill Hive and take down Hydra, but they are all still mourning the death of fellow agent and Inhuman, Lincoln Campbell.

Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on ABC.

18 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Last night's episode was awesome.  I really like how they've weaved an intricate alternate story line and how they are bringing back some characters.  

+1

How many lives does Ward have?  It'll be sad when Mack makes it back and finds out his daughter is gone.

18 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Last night's episode was awesome.  I really like how they've weaved an intricate alternate story line and how they are bringing back some characters.  

+1

How many lives does Ward have? I didn't think we'd ever see him again.   It'll be sad when Mack makes it back and finds out his daughter is gone.

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

+1

How many lives does Ward have? I didn't think we'd ever see him again.   It'll be sad when Mack makes it back and finds out his daughter is gone.

I didn't remember him having a daughter before? Maybe it was a storyline I missed.

20 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Maybe I'm misremembering

It's probably me, we usually watch that show after my husband returns from his card game after 11 pm, and I rarely make it through the whole thing without missing SOMETHING;) Maybe he had a daughter and I forgot, or that horrible android knew he wanted one.

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

This explains it, I remember now, she died as a newborn.

http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-framework-cliffhanger/

Maybe Mack wont want to leave the Framework if that means he has to say goodbye to his daughter.  Tough choice.

In some ways though, the framework will have given him a gift.... memories of a daughter.

Edited by gadzukes

9 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Maybe Mack wont want to leave the Framework if that means he has to say goodbye to his daughter.  Tough choice.

In some ways though, the framework will have given him a gift.... memories of a daughter.

Interesting idea that some characters may choice not to leave the Framework.  Not just those that are dead in the real world.

1 hour ago, drotto said:

Interesting idea that some characters may choice not to leave the Framework.  Not just those that are dead in the real world.

Kind of like Joe Pantoliano (Cypher) in Matrix.  He made the "deal" to turn Neo over so he (cypher) could be put back into the Matrix and live a carefree life.