• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

They tied up that season with a nice bow.  But the Russian is still out there somewhere.  I'm confused about the final scene, though - what happened there?  I assume those are the real people, not the LMDs in the diner, right?  And what did Coulson say at the end?

20 hours ago, JazzMan said:

They tied up that season with a nice bow.  But the Russian is still out there somewhere.  I'm confused about the final scene, though - what happened there?  I assume those are the real people, not the LMDs in the diner, right?  And what did Coulson say at the end?

He said "Time to get back to work, Phil"

I believe they have been "recruited" by S.W.O.R.D.

This would be great if they are really are trying to tie AoS to the rest of the MCU since the MCU is going to be going to space for Infinity War. Does Marvel have use of S.W.O.R.D. and Abigail Brand? They were primarily in X-Men.

On 5/18/2017 at 0:34 PM, Meeklo said:

He said "Time to get back to work, Phil"

I believe they have been "recruited" by S.W.O.R.D.

This would be great if they are really are trying to tie AoS to the rest of the MCU since the MCU is going to be going to space for Infinity War. Does Marvel have use of S.W.O.R.D. and Abigail Brand? They were primarily in X-Men.

I'm assuming that's the case as well, re: SWORD.

I'm still astonished by how much better this show has gotten over the years. It was pretty awful when it started, but each year has been better, and the final arc this season was downright terrific television.

Well that was both entertaining and somewhat different than what I was expecting.  :)

Looking forward to another great season.  Hopefully Fitz resurfaces at some point, though.

2 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Just watched the 2hour premiere.  Nice!

Hide contents

Was the bald guy at the start a Kree wearing a skin suit?  In the shower they made his shadow look like a strange skinny alien.  I didn't like that they blamed Quake for the Earth blowing up.  That seemed too convenient of a plot point.

I don't think that the guy you mentioned was something else.  A different threat of some sort.  Are any of the new characters we've met actually people from the comics?

18 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Did they determine how far into the future they went?  It would be cool to see an appearance by Vance Astro, or Killraven, or even Zarko the Tomorrow man.

somehow, I don't see Vance sitting idly by while humanity is pushed around by Kree. Maybe the original Guardians could show up? Michael Rooker not busy.