• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION COMICS #15 GOLDEN AGE. ORIGINAL RAW. FOR SALE!

97 posts in this topic

More and more of this around here lately.

I agree, Jeff. Good news is, i think the prevalence of those who get away with shenanigans here, is a fraction of "out there" in the ebay, and interweb world!

Joey

No doubt about it. This is not the place to try to pull a fast one. :applause:

Title says it all. raw. unrestored. complete.

First take in thread trumps all PM negotiations. PM's are welcomed.

Shipping depending on the insurance value of the package.

action comics #15. for now only the front picture. more detail pictures by tommorrow.

take a look.

$3,000 or best offer.

This book is a cracked CGC 1.8, I owned it back in 2010. GPA shows that this exact book (serial # and all) sold last month for $1,850............. and now $3,000 now?

IMG_1533_zps71508350.jpg

Knew I wasnt going blind when there were inner well indentations on his Adventure 247. I hope nobody really purchased that book.

Fellow's just trying to make a dollar..... nothing wrong with aiming for the fence. A mentor once told me about pricing, " You can always come down, but you can't go up...." GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Fellow's just trying to make a dollar..... nothing wrong with aiming for the fence. A mentor once told me about pricing, " You can always come down, but you can't go up...." GOD BLESS...

Fellow is also trying to sell a big $$ book with a crappy image, without a grade - he likely cracked it out and knows the CGC grade, has it listed on another venue, and is ignoring follow up questions. He deserves all the lumps he's getting.

I agree completely that he can ask what he wants to.

The problem is that he's obviously not forthcoming with pertinent information, large scans or communication and that is more likely than not intentional.

I offered him more than what he got for the #247, I simply needed large scans to consumate the deal. He wouldn't provide them. When he announced to me that it was sold, that was all I needed to know to make me feel better about not getting the book.

I don't think Jim was defending the OP. He was just making a funny.

Ah gotcha - I just misread it.

Jimbo knows I'm a lifelong fan of his.

Sorry, Jimbo.

:cool:

Just a cardinal waste of my time - should we get this guy HOS'd?

I'm more interested in where "cardinal", as an adjective, comes from. hm

Cardinalis means "that upon which a door hinges, pivotal" in Latin, from cardo, "hinge, pivot". From this it acquired its secondary meaning, "important, principal", which it still has in English (e.g. a cardinal sin).