• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

I finally got a chance to unboxed this Spidey today. Unfortunately I have to box it back up and put it in storage. The paint app is much better than the blue/red one and the body easily fits into the slot/peg. I wish I can pull the blue one out and do a side by side. My only concern is the shadowing on the head. The light to dark doesn't fade well.

20150510_102942_zpslet9xpur.jpg20150510_102931_zpsmzs9ii0n.jpg20150510_102920_zpsj1rhaaxo.jpg

Edited by AnthaiHERO

preview_RedSonTrinity-1.jpg

I think this is a bold direction for SS. I'm not familiar with this story, but is it that popular? I wish the focus was on other DC characters. Similar to the JSC spidey it looks like these are variants of leftover bodies. I wish it was a cyborg superman.

I usually don't like variants much, but I like what I see from that Red Son Superman. I also love the concept of a "Red" Superman. Looking forward to the preview tomorrow.

That JSC Spidey variant looks like it got a better paint app than the original. I had the red/blue EX, and it was one of the bigger disappointments for me from Sideshow. I rarely sell anything, but I got rid of it.

Day one preorder for sure!

udU4zpu_zpsnzvuh3ad.jpg

Yup. Every time I think I can finally start cutting back, they reel me back in.

There will be villains to go with this one. I'm thinking it's going to be the Sinister Six. Damn. :frustrated:

Edited by COI

According to Igo on the statue forum, there are two EX parts. Can't wait for the reveal next week.

According to Igo on the statue forum, there are two EX parts. Can't wait for the reveal next week.

He also hinted at a possible variant. Probably the symbiote suit, but I wish for a superior, ultimate or 2099.