• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Darkseid is going up for pre-order next week:

Hoe-Leee :censored:

Makes me with I had more disposable cash. And by 'disposable' I mean finding money someone else threw away. lol Nerdgasm, right there. Damn.

If it makes a difference, it won't be out until early 2016, and they offer flexible payment plans. This one will be pretty expensive though, as it looks huge...my bet is $650-$700.

Makes me with I had more disposable cash. And by 'disposable' I mean finding money someone else threw away. lol Nerdgasm, right there. Damn.

If it makes a difference, it won't be out until early 2016, and they offer flexible payment plans. This one will be pretty expensive though, as it looks huge...my bet is $650-$700.

You think if I made a clip crying like a howler monkey, big fat tears of life-depending pillowhugging need, I could crowdsource it? hm:cry:

You think if I made a clip crying like a howler monkey, big fat tears of life-depending pillowhugging need, I could crowdsource it? hm:cry:

It's worth a shot.

:popcorn:

Just got my Thor dark World in

yHMQr3u.jpg

Nice piece!

Now use the articulation and get it in a cool pose!!!!! :)

Or leave him like he's waiting for the bus. lol

So I got word today that not only did I save 50% this past Wednesday on a Play Arts Kai "Man of Steel" Superman from Sideshow,but looks like they are shipping me a Hot Toys Jor-El to go with it!!!

If anyone's interested please let me know as I'd like to sell/trade it for the Hot Toys Man of Steel instead..

Edited by Dwitkin82

So I got word today that not only did I save 50% this past Wednesday on a Play Arts Kai "Man of Steel" Superman from Sideshow,but looks like they are shipping me a Hot Toys Jor-El to go with it!!!

If anyone's interested please let me know as I'd like to sell/trade it for the Hot Toys Man of Steel instead..

Anyone interested?

Did anyone here actually get a successful pre-order in with XM Studios? Looks like all of their statues have already been sold out.

Well its tough because they don't have a North American license. So you have to get them from a distributor or licensed seller. They don't just ship to you.

As for Sideshow.... I am debating between ordering the Wonder Woman PF or the Sinestro PF now.

Both are amazing sculpts. WW would go great with my Bats and Supes, however there seems to be a lot of quality control issues. Sinestro has a much smaller ES so it could very well be sold out soon, but I don't really have any companion pieces to place with it.

Decisions, decisions.