• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Looks weird

Yea, I'm not sold. I can't place what it is, but something's not right.

his face needs a lot of reworking.

Has earmuffs on now and the lines in his face arent right, it is just a prototype though so im sure itll get re-done

Edited by violentluke

XM 1/4 Kraven WIP

FB_IMG_1431995236113_zpskljww4qp.jpg

That looks pretty cool and all, but you're paying just as much for the lion as you are for craving, given it's size. I don't need an animal that big if it's going to add hundreds of dollars to the statue.

Preview for Spidey is up. This is the most dynamic Spider-Man statue ever:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/comin-atcha-amazing-spider-man-premium-format-figure-swinging-your-way-soon

Safe to assume the "green" villain Igo was hinting at will be the Green Goblin.

Yeah, no doubt about it now. I never liked the existing GG PF, so I say bring it on.

Preview for Spidey is up. This is the most dynamic Spider-Man statue ever:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/comin-atcha-amazing-spider-man-premium-format-figure-swinging-your-way-soon

Safe to assume the "green" villain Igo was hinting at will be the Green Goblin.

Yeah, no doubt about it now. I never liked the existing GG PF, so I say bring it on.

Exactly. The shiny fabric they used on him and the original Spidey pf were horrible.

Simply Toys out of Singapore Or Toy Station out of Thailand if you want to go through a store. You can email Simply Toys and they'll let you know when they put preorders up, which is usually in the middle of the night for our time zone. They're usually sell out in under 15 minutes. They're active on some of the forums and I haven't had any language issues. Sometimes BBTS will put them up but they've recently marked up the prices so much. I'm using someone out of Singapore from the statue and freaks forum who does mass ordering. He picks up everything directly from XM. Unfortunately his allocations are getting maxed faster and faster as they become more popular. I'll post how it goes when I receive my wolverine next month. If successful, I'll be using him for Daredevil.

Edited by AnthaiHERO