• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Found my third. lol

I like that this one has a cloth cape. The sculpted capes look awesome, but they take up a lot of room and are heavy, which necessitates giant boxes.

Found my third. lol

I like that this one has a cloth cape. The sculpted capes look awesome, but they take up a lot of room and are heavy, which necessitates giant boxes.

yeah and it looks like they have a lot more statue to show in this line.

Found my third. lol

As of right now they're saying 3; I'm guessing the third will be Harley Quinn.

Found my third. lol

As of right now they're saying 3; I'm guessing the third will be Harley Quinn.

I wish it was Scarecrow. Loved that design.

My statue collection is quite small as I only started collecting them since last year. I only have two Sideshows so far, but it'll start expanding once I create more space to display them. I don't recall anyone posting up the SS Lady Death in this thread, but here's mine which I think is still the best representation of her in the market.

SS-Lady%20Death2_zpsxpl7psoq.jpg

SS-Lady%20Death_zpstt34mujr.jpg

Next up is the exclusive Rogue which I am currently displaying her with the modern head. It took me a while to locate one without the messed up painted eyes which many of these Rogues originally came with. A lot of folks were not happy with Sideshow for this QC defect, but I think this statue turned out pretty nice.

SS-Rogue_zpscdtgoekf.jpg

So...let's keep this thread going. I want to see some more statues! :grin:

My neighbor just got this yesterday:

photo%2042.jpg

How's the paint on yours? Some people got horrible paint on theirs, which is a shame because the sculp is really nice. Yours looks good in this pic.

We looked at it for a long time inspecting the paint since there were so many complaints. It was pretty good. Not perfect, but acceptable. A few spots we did notice were in areas you can't really see anyway. His big concern was around the light on the chest, but it looked good.

My statue collection is quite small as I only started collecting them since last year. I only have two Sideshows so far, but it'll start expanding once I create more space to display them. I don't recall anyone posting up the SS Lady Death in this thread, but here's mine which I think is still the best representation of her in the market.

SS-Lady%20Death2_zpsxpl7psoq.jpg

This is a really killer PF. I almost bought it several times. The only thing that really stopped me was not having any affinity for the character; the piece itself is pretty amazing.