• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Did anyone here actually get a successful pre-order in with XM Studios? Looks like all of their statues have already been sold out.

Well its tough because they don't have a North American license. So you have to get them from a distributor or licensed seller. They don't just ship to you.

As for Sideshow.... I am debating between ordering the Wonder Woman PF or the Sinestro PF now.

Both are amazing sculpts. WW would go great with my Bats and Supes, however there seems to be a lot of quality control issues. Sinestro has a much smaller ES so it could very well be sold out soon, but I don't really have any companion pieces to place with it.

Decisions, decisions.

Yea their prices are insane due to the shipping cost to NA. I actually have 3 XM's on pre-order lol.

I'm holding off sideshow at the moment. Their QC is questionable and the high edition is a turn off as well.

If you are looking for a companion piece for Sinestro, I have the Sideshow normal edition Green Lantern for sale at cost if you are interested. I'm kind of in the XM phase atm.

Just curious: Are there any Sculptors on this board? (shrug)

I figure with such nosebleed prices there's bound be some DIY goin' on, old-school Sculpey or digital ZBrush, either one.

And it would be insane to see some 'works in progress' posts/photos on here. Pleeeeze. :wishluck::popcorn:

Did anyone here actually get a successful pre-order in with XM Studios? Looks like all of their statues have already been sold out.

Well its tough because they don't have a North American license. So you have to get them from a distributor or licensed seller. They don't just ship to you.

As for Sideshow.... I am debating between ordering the Wonder Woman PF or the Sinestro PF now.

Both are amazing sculpts. WW would go great with my Bats and Supes, however there seems to be a lot of quality control issues. Sinestro has a much smaller ES so it could very well be sold out soon, but I don't really have any companion pieces to place with it.

Decisions, decisions.

Yea their prices are insane due to the shipping cost to NA. I actually have 3 XM's on pre-order lol.

I'm holding off sideshow at the moment. Their QC is questionable and the high edition is a turn off as well.

If you are looking for a companion piece for Sinestro, I have the Sideshow normal edition Green Lantern for sale at cost if you are interested. I'm kind of in the XM phase atm.

Yea, their prices are high but the more I look at their statues, the more I want them...

Magneto & Thanos looks awesome....so does Phoenix and Black Widow....

The Ms. Marvel is not bad either....

Too bad they are all sold out on pre-orders. I may be tempted to get one.

Edited by Escaflown4

Decisions, decisions.

Yea, their prices are high but the more I look at their statues, the more I want them...

Magneto & Thanos looks awesome....so does Phoenix and Black Widow....

The Ms. Marvel is not bad either....

Too bad they are all sold out on pre-orders. I may be tempted to get one.

I'm waiting for their Medusa and Blackbolt preorder to go up lol. Go for those instead! Hype for the Inhumans! Yay!

I have been on the XM train ever since Magneto was announced. Since then I have received him as well as have about 6 others on PO right now. The prices themselves are not bad it's just the shipping which can put a dent in your wallet, Mags cost me about 250$ for shipping but he is well worth it. Statues once up for PO tend to sellout rather quickly such as the last 2 which was IM and Ms Marvel which both sold out in about 15 min.

All of there Marvel statues are prohibited from being sold to other countries outside of Singapore but the Top Cow license they have will be available worldwide once the statues are up for PO, the 1st one being Witch Blade.

XM needs to fix Witchblade's face. Needs to look more like Michael Turner's design.

That's 1 of the best things about XM is they take all the input from the fans and try to implement as much as they can. Witchblade is far from ready and I'm sure there will be more changes made to the WIP

Edited by RalphN

XM needs to fix Witchblade's face. Needs to look more like Michael Turner's design.

That's 1 of the best things about XM is they take all the input from the fans and try to implement as much as they can. Witchblade is far from ready and I'm sure there will be more changes made to the WIP

Exactly. The input they did on Black Widow's face, Wolverine's claws, and Thanos' base was awesome. They're expensive and you can almost get 2 SS PFs for the price of one XM, however they're QC is amazing. When you have the prototype artist and painters inspecting each statue and doing the touch ups themselves speaks a lot. I just cut my display area by almost half and will be glad putting in a few quality pieces versus a bunch of questionable one.

Darkseid came out today for pre-order...$599.99

I might hold off for the regular version, The switch out head isn't that great.

I already have 3-4 orders in now, and Aquaman is coming. I think Darkseid can wait for the time being even though he a must have for me. Can't be buying too many right now.

So this arrived yesterday, figured I'd try again.

Is anyone interested in buying a brand new/unopened Hot Toys Jor-El Statue?

US Only

PayPal Only

$149 + shipping OBO

PM me with offers or it goes up on eBay after the weekend

hot-toys-man-of-steel-jor-el-1-6-scale-figure-04.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

can't wait :whee:

I need this in my life!! :luhv:

Day 1 pre- order for me.

Anyone catch the Batman Arkham Asylum PF in the Joker preview?

Udklip_zpsmmty1b8c.jpg

I saw it, but do we really need ANOTHER Batman PF?

Black and White one, "modern age" one, Keaton one, now Arkham Asylum one and you know a Jack Nicholson and maybe even Heath Ledger one are coming.

I guess they are doing an AA line, which is pretty cool. Amazing games and very comic-like character anyways so lots of people will be interested in them. I'm guessing Harley will be the 3rd one though it should probably be another villain.