• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

I'd be scared to do anything in that room except sit quietly with my hands in my lap.

She's no Ms Marvel (thumbs u

:whistle::luhv:

TRUTH! :luhv:

Yuh!!!

Just for references sake :whistle:

mm2.jpg

booty.jpg

Good lord look at that .

Ok, I needs me a Ms. Marvel to keep Jessica company

:cloud9:

This reminds me, here's a guy who owns every Bowen statue (as of the time this thread was created):

http://www.statuemarvels.com/f92/bowen-designs-marvel-comics-statue-collection-jlprjlpr-20096.html

Let me put it this way. . . the only place where I could be considered the most organized person is in my apartment, and that's only because I live alone.

However, with that collection, I would have OCD about placement. . . it would be all-consuming, like the hunger of Galactus.

Hey everyone...both my brother and I have some nice statue collections. I just moved into a newly built home so my comic office is a work in progress. My brothers room, on the other hand, is a serious work of art. He's been building his collection for years and has close to 200 statues. I figured since I had no pics of my collection at the moment, I'd share some of his...

61968cc24a6a5f54554960d06720a350.jpg

The Thor closest to the door, the one swinging Mjolnir, is one of my favorites.

I really like Ms. Marvel, but not enough to spend $800+.

Best $800 spent EVER! :luhv:

Look at it this way buddy, you're spending a couple hundred to look at freaking Venoms , why not spend a little more to have THAT :makepoint:

That I'd one sick statue collection! It looks to be just about every Bowen full size available. I'm more of a mini bust guy. Mainly for $ and space reasons.

I'm with you...I have a large bust collection, probably about 30 full size statues...mainly for space reasons. My brother on the other hand, lol He has almost every Bowen statue created, he's missing a few but he's always on the hunt. Eventually he plans to have glass installed in front of the shelves as well to further protect them. As of now he and his wife have no children. lol

She's no Ms Marvel (thumbs u

:whistle::luhv:

TRUTH! :luhv:

Yuh!!!

Just for references sake :whistle:

mm2.jpg

booty.jpg

Good lord look at that .

Ok, I needs me a Ms. Marvel to keep Jessica company

:cloud9:

...... is that a factory error.... it looks like they forgot to fill in the panties covering her butt cheeks ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That I'd one sick statue collection! It looks to be just about every Bowen full size available. I'm more of a mini bust guy. Mainly for $ and space reasons.

I'm with you...I have a large bust collection, probably about 30 full size statues...mainly for space reasons. My brother on the other hand, lol He has almost every Bowen statue created, he's missing a few but he's always on the hunt. Eventually he plans to have glass installed in front of the shelves as well to further protect them. As of now he and his wife have no children. lol

It is impressive. Maybe a little over a year ago, I walked into Bedrock City just as they were putting out a huge collection that someone had brought in. I picked up my Wolverine and Hulk out of that group. I haven't seen a Shadowcat that I have really liked yet.

I do want to get that Thor, though.

Unless I missed him somewhere I'm seeing a serious lack of Nova statues in that room. Although there is two Moon Knights, so color me impressed!

(thumbs u

You are correct, he's missing Nova which he just mentioned to me while we were chatting at lunch this afternoon. lol He just snagged the Warrior's Three mini busts as well as the Guardians of the Galaxy five pack of busts. He's a machine I tell ya. lol