• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

My Spidey came in today. Luckily the foot sits flush and it didn't turn out as glossy as some that I've seen. The base looks awesome and most of the lines are drawn in. The consistency of the red paint on the back is an issue, but not too bad in most lighting. I'm still on the fence whether to keep it as this thing is tiny. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

20140718_201020_RichtoneHDR_zpsdxxxodhg.jpg

20140718_201300_RichtoneHDR_zpsurmfvmvy.jpg

Edited by AnthaiHERO

Question for the experts...

Anyone know where these Marvel statues are from? Ever see these before? They are made of pewter and are tiny (about 3 inches tall).

They appear to be Marvel released products but I can't find a thing on them.

Thanks

MiniStatues_zps374ef0b6.jpg

Edit: I think I just found where they originated from. They were connected with a magazine. hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Comics-Iron-Man-Special-Eaglemoss-Lead-Figurine-with-Magazine-Sold-Out-/141348415083?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item20e905a66b

Edited by Mark 1

Eaglemoss Marvel Classic Figurine Collection :cloud9:

I have a bunch of them and love them!

Thanks Harvey! I'd never seen them before. I just purchased these three from a fellow Iron man enthusiast in the UK and I pictured them being a little taller. lol

They are cool though. I think I overpaid for them though. $75 for the three.

A little bit maybe, but nothing crazy. Generally I try to get them for under $20, but the rarer or bigger ones are obviously $$ so you might have done well with the Mach 1 included. They're great though - I got ItsJustRyan addicted to them. :D

The magazine is usually a good read filled with info about the character. (thumbs u

A little bit maybe, but nothing crazy. Generally I try to get them for under $20, but the rarer or bigger ones are obviously $$ so you might have done well with the Mach 1 included. They're great though - I got ItsJustRyan addicted to them. :D

The magazine is usually a good read filled with info about the character. (thumbs u

Thanks! :applause:

It also came with the magazine which is signed by Adi Granov. Which makes it even more special.

I will get more of these also

Post a pic of yours. Would like to see them

:applause:

Those statues are all so great! I want to eventually get a couple and have a bookcase filled with HC editions of my favorite books and put a few statues on the bookcase.

Someday. :cloud9:

For now, I have been buying the Marvel Classic Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss. I have most of the main Daredevil characters. :grin:

ra7tx5.jpg

This was early in the thread. I need a new picture. I have Daredevil and Doctor Doom on my desk and added the Black Costume Spider-Man on the gargoyle which is IMO one of the best in the collection! :headbang:

I am blown away! The original Mark 1 artwork that I bought by Adi Granov is published in this magazine that came with the Eaglemoss figurines. :whee:

Mark1inMag_zps6edcf14a.jpg

IronManMark1AdiGranov_zps80dcae20.jpg

I'm not sure if the OA was used to build the maquette though. I looks a little different than the OA.

null_zpsc870d4fc.jpg

Thanks! :applause:

It also came with the magazine which is signed by Adi Granov. Which makes it even more special.

I will get more of these also

Post a pic of yours. Would like to see them

I've picked some of those up here-and-there. I have Gambit, Scarlet Witch, The Watcher, Thanos, and a few others. I got some of the larger ones, and those run a bit more. I don't have them set-up currently. . .