• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

I'm sure it's buried in this thread, but does anybody have this?

Junkdrawer was trying to find one at Boston Comic Con and since I just picked up a BA12, I kind of want on! :D I've always loved Bruce Timm's art and this just looks cool. Wondered if someone here has one.

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

Hey Swicky...I have an extra I might be willing to part with if you're serious. :baiting:

Junkdrawer was trying to find one at Boston Comic Con and since I just picked up a BA12, I kind of want on! :D I've always loved Bruce Timm's art and this just looks cool. Wondered if someone here has one.

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

Hey Swicky...I have an extra I might be willing to part with if you're serious. :baiting:

How much? 2nd editions are pre-selling for just under $70.

Swick could use a nice gift for all the good he has done around here lately.

Feel free to PM me if we can make a deal. :)

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

So I'm now the proud owner of this statue - thanks to Randy for offering it and Robb for paying! :o(worship) Talk about a surprise! :whee: Thank you sooooo much! :foryou:

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

So I'm now the proud owner of this statue - thanks to Randy for offering it and Robb for paying! :o(worship) Talk about a surprise! :whee: Thank you sooooo much! :foryou:

My favorite Harley is the Bruce Timm. . .

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

:applause:

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

Awesome gesture! I fell asleep when these were being pre-ordered, so I had to pay double for mine on feebay, but it's well worth it. It's such a sweet statue. :cloud9:

I was thinking of pre-ordering the 2nd edition... hm

review_bbwharley_7.jpg

Awesome gesture! I fell asleep when these were being pre-ordered, so I had to pay double for mine on feebay, but it's well worth it. It's such a sweet statue. :cloud9:

I was thinking of pre-ordering the 2nd edition... hm

I had my pre-order for this Harley cancelled by dcbs, because it was sold out before shipping. Congrats on the new piece, it's awesome.