• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

The Archie store has the Francavilla Life with Archie #23 cover available in a couple bundles...

http://archiecomics.stores.yahoo.net/archieweddings.html

I just ordered some but it just has that Forbidden Planet feel to it. Where u order something that they show "In Stock" and then two weeks later u find out they were "Out of Stock"

It looks like the Life With Archie #23 afterlife variant is no longer in stock on the Archie website. It doesn't appear to be in any more collector bundles either. I've bought from their store for years. Their quantities usually seem to be pretty low as I've seen items go out of stock right after I bought copies.

The Archie store has the Francavilla Life with Archie #23 cover available in a couple bundles...

http://archiecomics.stores.yahoo.net/archieweddings.html

I just ordered some but it just has that Forbidden Planet feel to it. Where u order something that they show "In Stock" and then two weeks later u find out they were "Out of Stock"

It looks like the Life With Archie #23 afterlife variant is no longer in stock on the Archie website. It doesn't appear to be in any more collector bundles either. I've bought from their store for years. Their quantities usually seem to be pretty low as I've seen items go out of stock right after I bought copies.

I'm glad i got my copies when i did and they should be in next week

Edited by Chris.C

I ordered the collector cover bundle on the 9th and it arrived yesterday.

Also placed an order on the 15th with another copy of the 23 collector cover (with the choose 10 + a six issue subscription).

I had picked up the first two trades of the series at Wizard World Chicago, now I'm almost caught up and good for another six issues.

Great news between this and Letter 44. It is nice to see comic books getting a little attention without a movie being the focus of the article. 2013 has been another great year for quality stories and diversity and we aren't done for another 2+ months. :banana:

Whats the first 9.8 on ebay/GPA recorded sale going to be?

Hopefully I'll find out soon. :)

I want the right of first :takeit: depending on price of course

I expect grades Monday on my Bettys :wishluck:

On modern fast track?

Naturally

Wow that's under 10 day turn around.

Whats the first 9.8 on ebay/GPA recorded sale going to be?

Hopefully I'll find out soon. :)

I want the right of first :takeit: depending on price of course

I expect grades Monday on my Bettys :wishluck:

On modern fast track?

Naturally

Wow that's under 10 day turn around.

Bought and shipped Oct 9th. I feel Monday is the day to get the news.