• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

Either there was a partial shipment of # 3 to Midtown Comics today, or someone went out of their way to buy all the Tim Seeley variants, as there were none available. Plus they were low or sold out of the regular # 3

I picked up the last Seeley at Midtown's GC location and two of the regular covers as well, around 1:30 today. There were about 5 copies of the regular left on the shelf.

Got one of each variant, better condition than the second issue.

Loved it! I adore how each character gets his or her own share of the emotional spotlight (Mr. Lodge, Moose, Midge, etc.)

Can't wait for the next issue!

Just finished #3 :) Quite a lot of content for a $2.99 book and enjoying it a lot. There's a spoiler for The Great Gatsby however, if you've not read the book or watched the movie.

lol.. I loved when Archie, when questioned if he likes Betty or Veronica more, stated he'd be waffling over it for 70 years.. awesome.

Just finished #3 :) Quite a lot of content for a $2.99 book and enjoying it a lot. There's a spoiler for The Great Gatsby however, if you've not read the book or watched the movie.

lol.. I loved when Archie, when questioned if he likes Betty or Veronica more, stated he'd be waffling over it for 70 years.. awesome.

Exactly! My aunt sent over an Archie digest and my sister and I fought over it when we were kids. I always thought Archie was the man but actually, he's the biggest in comics! lol I can't help read this expecting laughs like the usual Archie comics and always have to correct myself that it's a horror.

Loved Veronica's cattiness towards Betty in this one! A little worried that they're killing off the characters a little too quickly though.

I didn't get a chance to post last week wednesday, but my local lcs had 6 regular covers and 3 of the variant; ant the other local lcs had 3 of each. I picked up 2 of each for myself.

Went by this weekend, and they were all gone.

Also, I love this book :grin: