• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

I'm giving away a free copy of Life With Archie 23 Francaville variant "Afterlife with Archie" on the "Pay It Forward" thread in Comics General CGC Forums.

Pay It Forward is real fun and you get the book for free (I even pay the shipping) and in return have to post something you giveaway to the next taker.

1st :takeit: gets it so you better hurry :)

Edited by shazzzam

Every time I sell a 1a I raise the price a little, but it still sells within a day....but I put up a variant and it doesn't sell for nearly as much....even the betty nightie...

I am still burning through Betty covers like mad at $11.50 each plus shipping.

Every time I sell a 1a I raise the price a little, but it still sells within a day....but I put up a variant and it doesn't sell for nearly as much....even the betty nightie...

But if I list a regular cover at 20 bucks it goes in hours...

But if I list a regular cover at 20 bucks it goes in hours...

I wish I had bought more of those... that seems high... link?

Edited by ZaCrew

They changed from a 4 week schedule to a 6 week schedule a few issues back.

http://afterlifewitharchie.com/release-schedule/

Looks like issue #5 is supposed to come out on April 16th

Not soon enough.

Issue 4 felt a little slow to me (although it was sad) so hopefully it'll pick back up in issue 5.

Plus, I want more Cheryl/Jason. I know whatever is going on with them is totally taboo but I'm completely in love with that angle.

I actually don't know enough about Archie. I've only read a few digests. Anyone have any resource to some really great issues to read? There's a lot of characters I don't feel I know enough about for example Cheryl/Jason.

The Best of Archie Comics books are a great deal. They're like 450+ color pages for $10.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Best-Archie-Comics-Superstars/dp/1879794845/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395383197&sr=8-1&keywords=best+of+archie+comics

Just be careful: I bought the first one two years ago to see what it was all about and now I've got more than six boxes of Archie stuff and a checklist as long as my arm.

lol

Oh, and don't tell the rest of the Modern forum, but Jon Goldwater said in an interview this week that they are working on an Afterlife with Archie movie.

From ICv2:

"Last summer you announced an upcoming Archie movie to be written by [Afterlife with Archie writer] Roberto [Aguirre-Sacasa]. What’s the status of that?

That’s on hold for the time being. We’re figuring out the creative vision of where that’s going to go.

Due to the explosion in the popularity of Afterlife of Archie, we’re thinking about an Afterlife of Archie movie. It’s gotten an incredible amount of interest so that’s something that we’re actively pursuing at this time. I think it could be something fun, spectacular and wildly successful. Right now, that’s what we’re leaning toward."

Edited by Crimebuster

Oh, and don't tell the rest of the Modern forum, but Jon Goldwater said in an interview this week that they are working on an Afterlife with Archie movie.

From ICv2:

"Last summer you announced an upcoming Archie movie to be written by [Afterlife with Archie writer] Roberto [Aguirre-Sacasa]. What’s the status of that?

That’s on hold for the time being. We’re figuring out the creative vision of where that’s going to go.

Due to the explosion in the popularity of Afterlife of Archie, we’re thinking about an Afterlife of Archie movie. It’s gotten an incredible amount of interest so that’s something that we’re actively pursuing at this time. I think it could be something fun, spectacular and wildly successful. Right now, that’s what we’re leaning toward."

:banana::o:banana: