• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overlooked and Potentially Undervalued Long/Mid-Term
2 2

798 posts in this topic

I feel that X-Men 248 first Jim Lee needs to be added to this list, he is DC's main man now and let's face it this issue is where it all started. One of the best artists if not the best in the last 25 years and this issue should be in everyone's collection.

I would think that book would have to be an SS books to sell well. You can still find some core X-men collectors that want a 9.8, but an SS would do very well.

Raw it just isn't in demand a whole lot anymore looks like it pulls around $8 in NM.

What about Uncanny X-Men #317?

Everyone loves them some Blink now.

She got a lot of screen time in the movie and her powers were really displayed well. I think she is a good long term or even short term investment at $1 or so. I am X-men losers like Jubilee still command a decent price so she will at least reach that area soon.

+1 (thumbs u Blink was awesome.

I feel that X-Men 248 first Jim Lee needs to be added to this list, he is DC's main man now and let's face it this issue is where it all started. One of the best artists if not the best in the last 25 years and this issue should be in everyone's collection.

I would think that book would have to be an SS books to sell well. You can still find some core X-men collectors that want a 9.8, but an SS would do very well.

Raw it just isn't in demand a whole lot anymore looks like it pulls around $8 in NM.

I don't disagree, but I am of the opinion that any 30-year old NM book should be worth more than $8. ANY. :sumo:

...even less than that, I'm afraid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Uncanny-X-Men-248-1989-NM-9-4-White-Pages-1st-Jim-Lee-Artwork-/221432421132?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item338e669b0c

Peace,

Chip

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Uncanny-X-Men-248-1989-NM-9-4-White-Pages-1st-Jim-Lee-Artwork-/221432421132?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item338e669b0c

Peace,

Chip

Looks like $9.57 to me.

Peace,

Chip

Looks like $9.57 to me.

And he did say NM (not VF/NM). :grin:

Peace,

Chip

That is one terrible ebay ad :roflmao:

The seller needs to learn how to learn how to sell on ebay, He should email Divad whatshisface on here to learn how to do it right.

The seller needs to learn how to learn how to sell on ebay, He should email Divad whatshisface on here to learn how to do it right.

Oh, please enlighten me on how to sell on eBay.

:eyeroll:

Peace,

Chip

Peace,

Chip

It didn't say "HOT HOT HOT"

Peace,

Chip

or "L@@K"

-slym

Peace,

Chip

or "L@@K"

-slym

Not even "SOLD OUT", it's so worth buying that second line.

I'm going to say Superman #3 (1987) is being overlooked, the cover is awesome and if Darkseid appears on the screen, I suspect people will be bidding on that book.

Flame away!

That's actually a really great cover!

How about X-Force 37 first origin of Apocolypse? With Rise of Apocolypse selling well, this may be overlooked.

Quick, name five Copper or Modern origin books that have risen in value...

Annhilators 3

Batman Adventures Mad Love

Suicide Squad 7

Hellboy Seed of Destruction

Batman Annual 1

How about X-Force 37 first origin of Apocolypse? With Rise of Apocolypse selling well, this may be overlooked.

Quick, name five Copper or Modern origin books that have risen in value...

Annhilators 3

Batman Adventures Mad Love

Suicide Squad 7

Hellboy Seed of Destruction

Batman Annual 1

Annhilators 3 <--Not actually an Origin book

Batman Adventures Mad Love <-- OK

Suicide Squad 7 <-- this was the only one I could think of when I typed the question

Hellboy Seed of Destruction <-- I'll take your word for it, don't know much about Hellboy

Batman Annual 1 <-- New 52? This is the first Mr. Freeze, that's why it's popular

I think that issues shows a flashback where Apocalypse finds a way into the Celestial ship. Great pick, prob has a high print run but the cover is cool. I wouldn't mind owning a 9.8 newsstand.