• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overlooked and Potentially Undervalued Long/Mid-Term
2 2

798 posts in this topic

I would agree to consider both first appearances of Firestar as "overlooked and undervalued," but she's had previous stints as a fairly major Marvel character, both in the New Warriors and Avengers (I think in the Heroes Return era, by Kurt Busiek?), without significant activity on those early appearances.

I would agree to consider both first appearances of Firestar as "overlooked and undervalued," but she's had previous stints as a fairly major Marvel character, both in the New Warriors and Avengers (I think in the Heroes Return era, by Kurt Busiek?), without significant activity on those early appearances.

I like this pick because I have already actively tracked down and purchased a few copies for my own collection. In fact, I'm trying to get all the 1st appearances of the New Warriors outside their 1st issue Luckily I snagged Nova #1 years before the explosion in price.

I like this pick because I have already actively tracked down and purchased a few copies for my own collection. In fact, I'm trying to get all the 1st appearances of the New Warriors outside their 1st issue Luckily I snagged Nova #1 years before the explosion in price.

Agreed - I had to look her up. What's not to like? :grin:

1800542-crop3.jpg

spidey_rescues_firestar_by_bobko-d3kf4p7.jpg

firestar_by_duendefranco-d47fa4b.jpg

Edited by divad

Just finished reading Batman #570 No Man's Land - The Code: 1 Nize! :cool:

Way under the radar early Harley App (Oct 1999) by Mike Deodato features Harley in one of her first stories where she is the actual focal point of the story and not just window dressing for the Joker.

Yes, but that was then, and this is now. :grin:

Way under the radar early Harley App (Oct 1999) by Mike Deodato features Harley in one of her first stories where she is the actual focal point of the story and not just window dressing for the Joker.

I've known about that one for some time and have been grabbing them for $1 whenever I can.....

Now, it's all out in the open !

:tonofbricks:

I've known about that one for some time and have been grabbing them for $1 whenever I can.....

Now, it's all out in the open !

:tonofbricks:

thanks, although that's one I'd buy out of a dollar box anyway because of the joker cover (yes, I'm a sucker for this stuff). it crosses over into detective, but she's on the cover of that issue, so it's a more obvious grab

How about GL #141- 1st Omega Men. Maybe if they actually do something with the characters.

Also, the Batman multi-pack reprinting's are usually never found for a premium in shops but I would assume these are way less prevalent in the marketplace.