• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 18 : Contest

114 posts in this topic

TIME>>>>>>>>>.......

Beyonder----------------------7.0

OsbornFrance------------------6.5

AlexH-------------------------8.5

Redhook-----------------------7.0

DiceX-------------------------7.0

Comicmankev-------------------6.5

Jimm94------------------------7.5

XsmanX------------------------8.0

Sterlingcomics----------------7.5

Aces--------------------------6.5

Bill43------------------------7.0

Sfilosa-----------------------6.0

Arty--------------------------6.5

DrBanner----------------------9.2

FantasyFootballBono-----------8.0

Darthdiesel-------------------7.5

Beaumonts------------------------

And we, Sterlingcomics, wrap up the best finish of the contest! Woo! Go team!

damn..team newtsamson won...again... Christo_pull_hair.gif

FFB, NewtSamson, rjpb, and Inconceivable. That's the winning team. acclaim.gif Everyone made great contributions and it was a really fun contest.

Thanks, Nikos (and previously, Ultimatevenom) for putting on the contest. hail.gifhail.gif

FFB, NewtSamson, rjpb, and Inconceivable. That's the winning team. acclaim.gif Everyone made great contributions and it was a really fun contest.

Thanks, Nikos (and previously, Ultimatevenom) for putting on the contest. hail.gifhail.gif

I think you may have forgotten something! 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

confused.gif

devil.gif

Congrats to SFilosa's (with Harry, 143KSK, and Styxno) and ComicManKev's (with Deathlok, Rocketeer, and The_Brain) teams for putting on a heck of a show, with several lead changes along the way and a "photo finish" at the end. (If we had gone with the number that kept popping into Newt's head during his dream last night (8.5), there would have been a round 19! 27_laughing.gif )

I was sweating bullets on this one. We had a lot of fun competing against you guys, and the other teams too.

Congratulations to Inconceivable, RJPB, Newt and Fantasy. we almost had you but made a couple of tactical errors at the end. thanks to my teammates for getting us so close (sfilosa, 143ksk & stynxo).

and most of all a world of thanks to Nikos and UV for creating and running this thing for 12+ weeks. you guys are the best!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

I say we make it first team to 24 points! 27_laughing.gif

Congrats guys.......I'm proud of our 10 points! yay.gif

And additional kudos to Deathlok for making all those pretty charts! 893applaud-thumb.gif