• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
21 21

2,947 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2024 at 7:13 PM, thehumantorch said:

What's your favorite book Berkie?

Probably my berkfam variant for mighty Morphin #4 signed by me in a cgc 9.8 lol but if I had to pick a regular book in my collection it would probably come down to 3 books:

brave and the bold 28 cgc 2.0

flash 110 cgc 5.0

Mighty Morphin power rangers #0 1:50 green ranger helmet cgc 9.8

I’m just a big DC, Wally west and green power ranger fan. I’ll add pics when I figure out how to register them. What’s your favorite book? 

On 8/18/2024 at 8:13 PM, Berkfam54 said:

Probably my berkfam variant for mighty Morphin #4 signed by me in a cgc 9.8 lol but if I had to pick a regular book in my collection it would probably come down to 3 books:

brave and the bold 28 cgc 2.0

flash 110 cgc 5.0

Mighty Morphin power rangers #0 1:50 green ranger helmet cgc 9.8

I’m just a big DC, Wally west and green power ranger fan. I’ll add pics when I figure out how to register them. What’s your favorite book? 

Mask1-5.5-3500.jpg.ee2c2a9ac7099f93942502ab88c84d8f.jpg

Welcome to the boards, @Berkfam54! I hope you enjoy your time here. 

Been lurking a while and finally decided to join, mainly because I'm fixing on selling the entirety of my collection and will definitely need to get some of my stuff graded/slabbed and have tons of questions and need to do even more research.  Haven't actively collected anything for quite some time, and the majority of it happened 30-40 years ago, including a brief stint as a part time comic shop employee who was paid in comics.  My collection (which is just under 1400 issues) is ALL over the place; I collected stuff I obviously liked, thought was interesting and especially keyed in on crossovers, first appearances, holograms, etc.  Went all in when Spawn came out (like everyone else back in the day), and would frequently grab multi-packs at the local pharmacy just to see if I ended up with something cool... 

I spent the last few weeks trying to catalog my entire collection over on https://comicspriceguide.com/ where my user name is the same (no space) and the same avatar and getting ready to list everything for sale there, here and eBay.

Hoping that some folks will find parts of my collection to complete theirs and get as much fun and enjoyment out of it as I did back in the day.

On 9/18/2024 at 3:52 PM, Giant Chicken said:

Been lurking a while and finally decided to join, mainly because I'm fixing on selling the entirety of my collection and will definitely need to get some of my stuff graded/slabbed and have tons of questions and need to do even more research.  Haven't actively collected anything for quite some time, and the majority of it happened 30-40 years ago, including a brief stint as a part time comic shop employee who was paid in comics.  My collection (which is just under 1400 issues) is ALL over the place; I collected stuff I obviously liked, thought was interesting and especially keyed in on crossovers, first appearances, holograms, etc.  Went all in when Spawn came out (like everyone else back in the day), and would frequently grab multi-packs at the local pharmacy just to see if I ended up with something cool... 

I spent the last few weeks trying to catalog my entire collection over on https://comicspriceguide.com/ where my user name is the same (no space) and the same avatar and getting ready to list everything for sale there, here and eBay.

Hoping that some folks will find parts of my collection to complete theirs and get as much fun and enjoyment out of it as I did back in the day.

Well that will be a horse of a different color once sorted, I'm glad that the excellence could be found among, surely, so many! That's a lot 😂 

Feel free to post up the pics as laid plans get sorted. That's cool to have them just sitting around for so long.

Nice to hear 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM