• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

I Feel sorry for whoever gets Greggy as their Santa.

Got him two years ago. :o

I was his Santa a few years ago and he was ungrateful with his gift.

On the other hand maybe he put down Wonder Woman love sheep as a joke

Just a quick update:

It has been reported that HolidayHam has been seen sunbathing in Turks and Caicos getting a shiatsu rubdown from Kate Upton.

Stay loose you lucky swine.

Why is it the pigs get all of the hot babes? ???

Just a quick update:

It has been reported that HolidayHam has been seen sunbathing in Turks and Caicos getting a shiatsu rubdown from Kate Upton.

Stay loose you lucky swine.

Why is it the pigs get all of the hot babes? ???

Maybe the babe is gettign punished by having to be with the pig

I'm ineligible. :(

Next year. Looks like a lot of fun. :sorry: I'll just go sulk.... over here... all alone. No secret Santa for me. :tonofbricks:

Why are you ineligible? (shrug)

You are eligible if you registered for the CGC boards before November 1st, 2012

:((shrug)

I'm in... :whee:

I love participating in the gift exchange and raffle. The generosity of the boardies around here never ceases to amaze me.

I participated for the first time last year. It was fun to dive in and hunt for something that I dont personally collect.

I agree, it's a lot of fun to look around and shop outside my normal collecting interests. I always end up learning a few things too! :)

Next year. Looks like a lot of fun. :sorry: I'll just go sulk.... over here... all alone. No secret Santa for me. :tonofbricks:

Well maybe next year then. :whistle:

I'd just send my info in anyway. It's not like you missed the cut off by that much. And as I said last year I know they let some n00bs in and I was kicking myself that I didn't at least try (being a n00b myself). Worst that can happen is they say no go. But what if they don't!