• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

The ones I actually am rooting for...

2. Mind MGMT

3. Preacher

10. Sleeper

12. Criminal

13. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

19. Constantine

22. Rachel Rising

26. Stuff of Legend

37. Sandman

47. Dark Tower

55. Scalped

60. Fables

67. 100 Bullets

those and Gotham.

That sir is a fine list and I too hope they all make out well (though I am never read Stuff of Legend or Dark Tower).

IMO Stuff of Legend is one of the best candidates to make it... It has a very Disney feel; A little dark, but definitely something Disney would do.

There's been rumours of the Dark Tower series being made into a movie-franchise...it would require serious capital and director skills to pull it up, but if done successfully could be amazing!

There's been rumours of the Dark Tower series being made into a movie-franchise...it would require serious capital and director skills to pull it up, but if done successfully could be amazing!

+1

Tough to make that into a movie as the first few are so slow, but I guess if they combined several it would work.

There's no way it would be a single movie, it would have to be a trilogy (at a minimum). And even at that each movie would have to be three hours in length.

The dark tower was sooooooo boring....couldn't believe it was king.

You gotta be kidding, did you read all the books or the first chapter? And if you want boring, go pickup "The Stand" (regular or extended version). It's about 500 pages too long.

You gotta be kidding, did you read all the books or the first chapter? And if you want boring, go pickup "The Stand" (regular or extended version). It's about 500 pages too long.

Whoa !!! The Stand is an all time favorite of mine right up until the last chapter...then it went sideways. lol

Whoa !!! The Stand is an all time favorite of mine right up until the last chapter...then it went sideways. lol

Loved the Stand....I read a ton of scifi fantasy but Dark Tower just left me flat. Read the first couple of Dark Tower books and then quit.

Add Arsenic Lullaby.

NICE! Hope to see Baron Von Donut make an appearance :wishluck:

:applause:

there's also a reward if you can guess which issue the cartoon is based on prior to the show!

350? :devil:

Add Arsenic Lullaby.

NICE! Hope to see Baron Von Donut make an appearance :wishluck:

:applause:

there's also a reward if you can guess which issue the cartoon is based on prior to the show!

I hope it's issue #2, it's the only one I still have ;)

Loved the Stand....I read a ton of scifi fantasy but Dark Tower just left me flat. Read the first couple of Dark Tower books and then quit.

Well, there you go....