• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four,” carrying an estimated production and marketing budget of $200 million and directed by Josh Trank, a 31-year-old filmmaker with only one previous feature under his belt, sold about $26.2 million in tickets in North America.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/10/movies/fantastic-four-lacks-superpowers-at-box-office.html?_r=0

Yeah well they can't all be gigantic stellar hits like Ant-man right? I mean domestically after a month its made in the black 11 million after production costs. Oh wait yeah the foreign ticket gross is what made it a hit. The media is beyond stupid. 2c

I really wish I knew what WB plans were with Constantine. Hands down my 2nd favorite DC character. The show was awesome. Still makes me angry how they didnt' even try to promote it.

Anyhow with Matt Ryan appearing on CW Arrow, I can't wait for that single episode but they said they can only use him for one episode. I wonder why.... :sorry: don't care for arrow but will watch it for Constantine!