• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Science

248 posts in this topic

Weirdly there's no 9.9 Image Expo BS listed in the census yet, is that a cause for concern or is there a delay in that at times?

The seller has a ridiculously good rep though.

I almost went after that slab.

Very nice buy!

I wouldn't worry about the census.

It gets jacked up every once in a while, or is just behind.

Great find.

Doesn't the census only update like once a week or something like that? I remember hearing that someplace. It may even be more slowly than that. It doesn't automatically update every time a book is graded, though it would be easier for things like this if it did.

I just read the first two issues and thought this was really good. Looking forward to the third issue and more.

The next few issues will make or break it for me. I thought the first 3 issues were pretty strong but I agree that there are other books that get my attention first.

speaking of...issue #4 in 2 days! and the preview sounds like this could be nice change of pace.

Grant McKay and his team of Dimensionauts are given a short reprieve when the Pillar drops them not into a hellish warzone or an alien swampland but a… hotel? Just don't trust the room service; there's more to this place than meets the eye.

1312927_ful.jpg

Finally completed my set. Too many variants! (The yellow is working on my OCD. I have a blue replacement on its way from CGC).

UMgu1p8l.jpgRmkEjkdl.jpgToWqTf7l.jpguXZdvxyl.jpgerQ3Tc3l.jpgIuFIE83l.jpgiMY6B4Fl.jpg

t02ubdrl.jpg8eojYX8l.jpg

Man that is one nice set :applause:

New issue this week :banana:

Gorgeous.

Did anyone read this today ? I wanted to but couldn't get my hands on one.

I went to the LCS today and I can't figure them out. They almost never order enough Black Science, EOW, Five Ghosts, Manifest Destiny or the like. They did order heavy on Sex Criminals and Rat Queens so I wouldn't say they are anti indies but they are missing the boat. They did have at least a couple of hundred FF #1 available. I'm betting the majority of these will be available a year from. Ugh. rantrant

There was an article recently about the misconception that stores are still heavily ordering Image #1's and this being a falsehood. I think you are correct. I think BECAUSE of the wave of Image #1's, some retailers perhaps maybe skeptical and would rather gamble on Marvel and DC rather than having a stack of Umbral and the like on the shelf.

imo

:insane:

Did anyone read this today ? I wanted to but couldn't get my hands on one.

I went to the LCS today and I can't figure them out. They almost never order enough Black Science, EOW, Five Ghosts, Manifest Destiny or the like. They did order heavy on Sex Criminals and Rat Queens so I wouldn't say they are anti indies but they are missing the boat. They did have at least a couple of hundred FF #1 available. I'm betting the majority of these will be available a year from. Ugh. rantrant

Yep..this was easily one of my favorite reads of the week.