• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Science

248 posts in this topic

I love the series too, one of my fav monthly reads, and I did flip a few #2's when it was hot, but to have 10 plus copies of each, why not just buy a key comic from the bronze or copper era and flip those?

IDK, just my opinion, to me it aint worth flipping a 2.99 or 3.99 book for $7 bucks.

Lots do sell though, so maybe thats what people are trying to do, selling lots a year later might bring in a nice %50 flip.

I think that happens a lot.

been hooked since the first panel, before that even really just the thought of Remender returning to sci-fi. scalera and white are doing an insane job with the art as well. anyways hate to be that guy, but just picked up this baby on the bay. didn't think my bid would hold 3 days but it did.

09cr.jpg

been hooked since the first panel, before that even really just the thought of Remender returning to sci-fi. scalera and white are doing an insane job with the art as well. anyways hate to be that guy, but just picked up this baby on the bay. didn't think my bid would hold 3 days but it did.

09cr.jpg

Nice! I almost bid against you, but am still waiting on CGC to grade mine. :wishluck:

I think with the announcements of Sheltered, The Strain ( commercial), Preacher ( 2nd announcement), DMZ, and The Red Star, not to mention the press Manifest Destiny is getting plus TWD show coming back and you caught the perfect storm. People were looking the other way. (thumbs u

I think with the announcements of Sheltered, The Strain ( commercial), Preacher ( 2nd announcement), DMZ, and The Red Star, not to mention the press Manifest Destiny is getting plus TWD show coming back and you caught the perfect storm. People were looking the other way. (thumbs u

yup kind of exactly my thoughts on the whole thing. its been a bit of a shocker to be honest. i think it was at 225 when i threw in a max bid of 230, just to watch where the auction went. then it held for over a day.

Yeah got this today purchased before the movie news seller canceled today.

Hi there!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161217380783?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1598wt_1124

Unfortunately we no longer have the item you ordered available and it is in the process of being removed from our website. It's never our intention to sell items that we no longer have available, but this one escaped our notice.

We will be refunding the merchandise that we did not have in stock, but we wanted to email you and let you know that this had happened. We would like to issue you a coupon for $3 off your next transaction with us (coupon number:

This can be applied to purchases from either our own website, or items we sell on eBay or Amazon!

To receive this discount, please enter the coupon # and discount amount in the "notes" section during checkout or it will not be applied. :) Please note, on Amazon you must pay in full, then email us the coupon # and we will promptly refund the coupon back to your account.

This offer is valid for 6 months on ANY item we sell!

yup kind of exactly my thoughts on the whole thing. its been a bit of a shocker to be honest. i think it was at 225 when i threw in a max bid of 230, just to watch where the auction went. then it held for over a day.

awesome purchase. (thumbs u

Yeah got this today purchased before the movie news seller canceled today.

Hi there!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161217380783?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1598wt_1124

Unfortunately we no longer have the item you ordered available and it is in the process of being removed from our website. It's never our intention to sell items that we no longer have available, but this one escaped our notice.

We will be refunding the merchandise that we did not have in stock, but we wanted to email you and let you know that this had happened. We would like to issue you a coupon for $3 off your next transaction with us (coupon number:

This can be applied to purchases from either our own website, or items we sell on eBay or Amazon!

To receive this discount, please enter the coupon # and discount amount in the "notes" section during checkout or it will not be applied. :) Please note, on Amazon you must pay in full, then email us the coupon # and we will promptly refund the coupon back to your account.

This offer is valid for 6 months on ANY item we sell!

Major bummer. There are very few of these books listed even after the announcement. I found a bunch in fine to VF condition. I liked the series when it first came out. This and Cla$$war were winners on eBay back in the day or at least for a day. :grin:

Is the Image Expo #1 considered a reprint? Just seems like it came out later than the #1.

Oddly enough, I picked up a copy this weekend at a shop.

Pat

I'd say its more of a variant than an reprint right?

Either way I'm a happy panda.

Is the Image Expo #1 considered a reprint? Just seems like it came out later than the #1.

Oddly enough, I picked up a copy this weekend at a shop.

Pat

I'd say its more of a variant than an reprint right?

Either way I'm a happy panda.

Yes a variant not a reprint.