• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

in other words, do not wait to place an order because by the time he gets back to you there will be a zillion orders in front of you. Place your bets and wait for the finish.

This thread was great...when is the sale when is it when is it...nothing I want nothing I really want...when do I get it?

I've done business with Spencer before so I am aware of his process

Was not complaining about the wait as it was expected I was simply just seeing who's heard what so far to gauge an idea as to when I may hear something too

No biggie

I've dealt with Spencer before, though not during his sale. I'm not complaining at all, just thought that a discussion with other folks about their wait times would be germane to this thread. I'm not impatient nor am I complaining, just curious, and thought it as worth taking about on this message board.

in other words, do not wait to place an order because by the time he gets back to you there will be a zillion orders in front of you. Place your bets and wait for the finish.

This thread was great...when is the sale when is it when is it...nothing I want nothing I really want...when do I get it?

lol I'm guilty of those bits.

I've dealt with Spencer before, though not during his sale. I'm not complaining at all, just thought that a discussion with other folks about their wait times would be germane to this thread. I'm not impatient nor am I complaining, just curious, and thought it as worth taking about on this message board.

What do the German's have to do with this?

He usually replies on Sundays, that's when he works on OA stuff since he has a day job.

Malvin

Look, if I'm not working at my day job, why should he? :whistle:

For the official count, no, I didn't hear anything, and no, I'm not worried about it. I have more than enough on my plate with the holidays right now, it'll actually be fine by me if I don't hear anything until after the new year, and the sale actually ends. That being said, I've found a couple of other pieces I'm interested in elsewhere, so I hope he replies soon before this money burns a hole in my pocket!

Out of 4 Ron Garney pages that I requested, I got two. So 50%. The two that I got were DC art, while the Marvel pieces were already gone. Not sure what that says, but I do dig the the ones that I ended up with, so I'm happy enough.