• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman Has Been Cast

221 posts in this topic

Couldn't understand her accent in Fast and Furious half the time.

well, putting aside linda carter, WW is supposed to be greek, no? israeli and greek accents aren't THAT different

I would never put aside Linda Carter- not even now as she still looks great.

Interesting - well, the men from these films often go through crazy weight training etc. Let's hope she goes through the same. The special features from Man of Steel show the actress who played Faora doing exactly that so hopefully Mr Snyder knows what needs to happen.

I'd say just as important as the look is her ability to fight - nothing worse than an uncoordinated model trying to pull of athletic moves in an action scene. It sounds like she was in the military for a short time so that's probably a good sign in terms or coordination and believably kicking the out of dudes.

This movie is going to abandon the theatre faster than 1/2 price chicken wings on food stamp day!

:sick:

Quoted for future Boardie of the Year voting.

facepalm-big.jpg

Don't get me wrong, shes way hot, just doesn't look like the wonder woman body type

+1. Very beautiful woman, but this isn't how I picture wonder woman. That said maybe she'll bulk up for the role

gal-gadot-uk-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-05.jpg

wwcostume01-1277916374.jpg