• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman Has Been Cast

221 posts in this topic

Also, it does bring in a whole group of F&F people's interest into the movie. Which I am sure was a consideration. She's pretty far from an unknown IMO. Maybe just on these boards =)

She had maybe 5 minutes of dialogue in the past two FF movies. She wasn't a featured character, easily forgettable. Nobody is marking down her future films as "must see" because of her role in FF.

I really wanted Jaimie Alexander. Better definition and curves. Another feature of Wonder Woman is the eyes and Jaimie Alexander has that as well. Sorry but Gal Gadot is an epic fail.

Diana Prince

jaimie-alexander-onyx-breezy-foundations-l8MdNP_zps35da30bc.jpg

Wonder Woman

3441740-jaimie-alexander-wonder-woman-640x435_zpsfa6716fa.jpg

4doh_zpsa74f18e8.jpg

I agree. The visible rib cage on Ms. Gadot is easily fixed by a cheeseburger or two, but her eyes.... zzz

She has lifeless eyes, black eyes. Like a doll's eye. When she comes at ya, she doesn't seem to be living. Until she bites you, and those black eyes roll over white.

She's scary thin.

I didn't want to be the first to say it.

I don't think she going to stay skinny, this is going to be the movie that makes her change in body mass.

All the weight lifting and hamburgers in the world don't change bone structure.

What part of her bone structure is different than Lynda Carter's? Carter wasn't waif-thin like some of the pictures I'm seeing of Godot, but if she dropped some weight, she might be.

That's also true of her "guns"--she might be a C if she puts on some weight.

Ain't no way this girl comes anything near to what Lynda Carter was.

:eek:

936full-gal-gadot.jpg

Is this better?

wonderroy.gif

I really wanted Jaimie Alexander. Better definition and curves. Another feature of Wonder Woman is the eyes and Jaimie Alexander has that as well. Sorry but Gal Gadot is an epic fail.

Diana Prince

jaimie-alexander-onyx-breezy-foundations-l8MdNP_zps35da30bc.jpg

Wonder Woman

3441740-jaimie-alexander-wonder-woman-640x435_zpsfa6716fa.jpg

4doh_zpsa74f18e8.jpg

:cloud9:

such a beauty. Makes my heart go a flutter. The other gal doesn't have that affect on me. But I will give her the chance, let's see what some musle development with a trainer, and a costume can do.

I think she'll be great!

The bonus material of "Man of Steel" showed the lengthy physical training required for various roles. I'm sure she'll be in the same kind of regiment.

Michael Shannon is very tall and thin, which is apparent on Boardwalk Empire. When you see the Man of Steel "making of..." videos and see him working out, they drastically bulked him up compared to his normal weight. And the thing was, you never really see Zod that much out of his armor.

For Man Of Steel, Shannon bulked up to become Krypton's chief protector, making him an even more formidable presence. "If you're playing a general, you should probably not be a little pansy man," he says, explaining that the extra weight was more for psychological reasons, to give him a certain bearing and posture. "It wasn't a cosmetic thing because you never actually see my body. It's not like you see General Zod in his bikini at the beach or anything."

I'm not sure what they can do with Gal Gadot's 5'8" 110 lb frame to make her more intimidating and athletic looking. But all we can do is wonder right now.

I think she'll be great!

The bonus material of "Man of Steel" showed the lengthy physical training required for various roles. I'm sure she'll be in the same kind of regiment.

Michael Shannon is very tall and thin, which is apparent on Boardwalk Empire. When you see the Man of Steel "making of..." videos and see him working out, they drastically bulked him up compared to his normal weight. And the thing was, you never really see Zod that much out of his armor.

For Man Of Steel, Shannon bulked up to become Krypton's chief protector, making him an even more formidable presence. "If you're playing a general, you should probably not be a little pansy man," he says, explaining that the extra weight was more for psychological reasons, to give him a certain bearing and posture. "It wasn't a cosmetic thing because you never actually see my body. It's not like you see General Zod in his bikini at the beach or anything."

I'm not sure what they can do with Gal Gadot's 5'8" 110 lb frame to make her more intimidating and athletic looking. But all we can do is wonder right now.

30 pounds of muscle would be a good start.

-slym

I think she'll be great!

30 pounds of muscle would be a good start.

-slym

We shall see. But it is going to take many milkshakes to boot.

woman-wardrobe-change.jpg

She's scary thin.

I didn't want to be the first to say it.

I don't think she going to stay skinny, this is going to be the movie that makes her change in body mass.

All the weight lifting and hamburgers in the world don't change bone structure.

What part of her bone structure is different than Lynda Carter's? Carter wasn't waif-thin like some of the pictures I'm seeing of Godot, but if she dropped some weight, she might be.

That's also true of her "guns"--she might be a C if she puts on some weight.

Ain't no way this girl comes anything near to what Lynda Carter was.

:eek:

936full-gal-gadot.jpg

Is this better?

wonderroy.gif

My hips don't lie...