• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman Has Been Cast

221 posts in this topic

Her face is perfect. All that is needed:

Jet black dye.

Weight gainer, protein and three solid months in the gym. She doesn't need to be ripped or have a six pack, just some muscle tone and shape.

Hopefully that will provide something to cover her visible rib cage.

Gal+Gadot+Fast+Furious+6+Premieres+London+CweWkoPfp2Pl.jpg

143983-london-d245a.jpg

hm

143285.jpg

The only thing is...Bale lost that weight for that role....it wasn't his natural size.

I'm expecting a uniform change to go with this as well. Right?

Probably something to cover the chicken wings.

Honey barbecue sauce?

Well the positives.

She has the facial/skin look for Wonder Woman. Greek/Italian/Israeli

She has acting experience with experienced actors in a big budget film.

Her accent could be a plus as well.

She is almost 5" 10 so they wont have to stretch her.

The negatives

She is definitely going to have to tone/bulk up for the role & put some weight on.

She isn't Jamie Alexander

She hasn't played that type of character yet.

I doubt she even knows what she has gotten into yet.

I'm going to wait till they put up production photos of her as Diana Prince before I make my final judgement :whatev:

Pfft, you thought Ryan Reynolds was perfect as Green Lantern.

Interesting - well, the men from these films often go through crazy weight training etc. Let's hope she goes through the same. The special features from Man of Steel show the actress who played Faora doing exactly that so hopefully Mr Snyder knows what needs to happen.

I'd say just as important as the look is her ability to fight - nothing worse than an uncoordinated model trying to pull of athletic moves in an action scene. It sounds like she was in the military for a short time so that's probably a good sign in terms or coordination and believably kicking the out of dudes.

I believe all Israeli citizens spend two years in the military. It is standard there.

-slym

I'm going to wait till they put up production photos of her as Diana Prince before I make my final judgement :whatev:

Ryan Reynolds was perfect as Green Lantern, they just chose the wrong Lantern for him to portray. He should have been Gnort the dog.

Ryan Reynolds was perfect as Green Lantern, they just chose the wrong Lantern for him to portray. He should have been Gnort the dog. a terrible -script and special effects team

Fixed that for you