• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

Arrived today from Steve Borock

Problem now is how to look at them without my two year old trying to grab them

Still sealed

59586_01_lg.jpg

Very nice! :applause: Steve's a good dude,anybody that loves the Grateful Dead can't be all bad. (worship)

This is such a great gift. They really are a magnificent collection of covers. I hope he included the mandatory magnifying glass :grin:

Yeah, loved mine when I got them a couple years ago & looked at them all the time. I need to go through them again, such a great collection!

Krighton, I almost forgot!!! :blush:

Folks, I "won" Krighton's raffle offering, and he hooked me up above & beyond what was called for due to my helping out with the raffle itself, small as my part was. I remember he told me to look in the posters when I got the parcel, but did I remember that when I was going through the stuff? No... and that is why I missed the final present, as it was inside one of the folded-up posters.

So, sorry for the delay, but here is the final piece of coolness that was part of my gift - a signed print of the X-Chicks by Nate Bellegarde.

:D

-slym

144736.jpg.eae65f52c5132d65930dec287129ff99.jpg

I still haven't got my raffle prize. The person I won from has money issues, but guess what? They have been BUYING comics in sales threads.

I'm just going to forget about the raffle and realize I'm never going to get those sweet Archie books.

Anyone else ever get their prizes from jop?

I still haven't got my raffle prize. The person I won from has money issues, but guess what? They have been BUYING comics in sales threads.

I'm just going to forget about the raffle and realize I'm never going to get those sweet Archie books.

Jop? I'm a Dapper Dan man! That sucks brother,how uncool is it to renege on a holiday raffle.Maybe you should refer to the powers that be.Or here's an idea! I don't collect Archie so I don't have any of those,but what else do you collect? I'll get a package to you PDQ.PM forthcoming. (thumbs u

Jop? I'm a Dapper Dan man! That sucks brother,how uncool is it to renege on a holiday raffle.Maybe you should refer to the powers that be.Or here's an idea! I don't collect Archie so I don't have any of those,but what else do you collect? I'll get a package to you PDQ.PM forthcoming. (thumbs u

Solid! :golfclap:

That's just not cool, but I guess there's always a few bad apples. :tonofbricks: