• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

Just actually went back and read this whole thing. If the guy didn't have the money to ship, that's one thing. But if he's buying in sales threads, that's another thing, and it sucks.

The boards are pretty understanding. If you can't get something in the mail, let people know and something else can be arranged. But to not get Christmas raffle gifts in the mail. Please.

Like I said in a previous post, an straglers left, I'll put something together and mail it out. Just let me know.

I don't think this has been answered yet when Sky asked it, but does anyone know Jop and typed him? Let him know what we are doing.

That is cool, but I don't think it should absolve him. I still think he should send gifts out, or at least make a sizable donation to a good cause.

-slym

I don't think this has been answered yet when Sky asked it, but does anyone know Jop and typed him? Let him know what we are doing.

That is cool, but I don't think it should absolve him. I still think he should send gifts out, or at least make a sizable donation to a good cause.

-slym

Oh, I totally agree Slym. Absolution was not what I had in mind...

IMHO, this is Probabtion List worthy. I think even after everyone is already taken care of, if jop can't send what he promised out, or make a donation comparable to what all he was going to give away to a worthy charity, he ought to be on the PL.

I know I might not be in a majority on that, but it is how I feel.

-slym

I tend to agree with you. LanceTX is a pretty straight up guy, so I have no doubt that what he is saying is true. It would still be nice to hear from Jop on this issue though in case there is some sort of misunderstanding that can be corrected. We all go through tough money times, so I can totally relate with that. I just got hit with unexpected stuff myself. If shipping money was the only barrier here though, then I tend to agree that purchasing comics in other threads is a bit disconcerting.

Cimm's barely posted in the last month. Does anyone have an email address for him?

I have his mailing address as I was his secret santa but no email. :sorry: