• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

I don't think this has been answered yet when Sky asked it, but does anyone know Jop and typed him? Let him know what we are doing.

That is cool, but I don't think it should absolve him. I still think he should send gifts out, or at least make a sizable donation to a good cause.

-slym

Absolutely

Just caught up with the thread. Wow, that's why I love this place. Thanks for covering my tail and everyone else's too!!! I had no idea it was this bad, I was willing to wait until he had fixed his car. Never thought to check his buying/selling activity. Thanks again everyone. Can't wait for next year's!!!!!

Just caught up with the thread. Wow, that's why I love this place. Thanks for covering my tail and everyone else's too!!! I had no idea it was this bad, I was willing to wait until he had fixed his car. Never thought to check his buying/selling activity. Thanks again everyone. Can't wait for next year's!!!!!

We got you covered brother. (thumbs u

Thanks Oak!!!! GO BILLS!!!!!! :banana:

Wish my Bills had me covered. :sorry:

I love them but they break my heart and try my patience every year.

IMHO, this is Probabtion List worthy. I think even after everyone is already taken care of, if jop can't send what he promised out, or make a donation comparable to what all he was going to give away to a worthy charity, he ought to be on the PL.

I know I might not be in a majority on that, but it is how I feel.

-slym

He did answer on the other thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=7473011#Post7473011

He also said this

If any of the participants would like more detailed information then I will explain in more detail because they deserve it

So if you were one of the winners and need more details, just PM John and you can make your own decisions.

It's really not needed to go too deep into this,the guys that stepped up will take care of it.Done! (shrug)

I know you all will, but some people had been saying things that meant they had not seen his post, so I figured maybe I'd provide a link and put out a few brush fires.

I know you all mean well. and sometimes the information here is spread all over the place and hard to access.

Since its the Raffle gift and not a SS gift is it kosher to ask the recipient if the would like what your offering before sending?

I would hate duplicating something.

I asked mine what kind of things are they interested in,yes.

Wow, just reading this now. If anyone else pops up as not received, let me know.

I never received my prize from JOP, either.

"With PICK #59, camper49 takes Item 81.

Supergirl 1 CGC 8.5, Batman Family 1 CGC 8.5, Werewolf by Night 2, Werewolf by Night 3, Black Panther 1, Black Panther 2, Adventures of the Big Boy 245, Power Man & Iron Fist 57, Korack Son of Tarzan 1

Donated by: jop

North America shipping only."

I actually forgot all about it until today when Mr. Diggler messaged me to say he will be taking over my raffle prize and asked what my preferences were.

Yup, this board and its members rock!

Thank you Mr. Diggler!