• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

Yeah! It's Christmas all over again.

If we don't get enough people to send things out, let me know and I'll send something out myself.

Not sure that it would be up to the level of the things that were donated, but it would be cool..I promise!

I volunteered in the other thread earlier, so I am in to send a gift :)

I doubt I can match the cool stuff he was offering, but I will send a nice mystery box :)

That is a whole lot of books. I'm sure that would cost quite a bit more than he's been spending in sales threads. But, should you be spending anything in sales threads when you are PMing 8 different people about money issues?

I know you haven't received your item, but it's confirmed that no one else received theirs?

Ok, so we've got some people we need to make whole.

Harvey, can you get a list of the boardies names together (I'd do it but I've been up since 7am drinking....(gold medal game dawg)

Oak has stepped up to grab one, I'll take one. Anyone willing to help, chime in. :foryou:

I missed out on the whole raffle this year...I'd be happy to hook someone up with a little something.

I know 2 or 3 people have confirmed in this thread, but not sure about the rest.

I know that the original gifter had said he wouldn't send out anything until he could send it all out.

By the way, that's classic BS. Trying to spin deadbeatedness as standupity.

I've got Lance,package already made up and ready to go. (thumbs u

:whee:

One of the coolest things to happen to me here on the boards. I'm glad we're getting everyone else taken care of too.

This kind of thing has happened to me several times on the board and never ceases to amaze me. One of the winners in the raffle had his package sent to me simply out of niceness because I made a comment that it was cool. I never even knew the guy at the time. All I am doing is trying to pay that goodwill on to someone else :)

I still haven't got my raffle prize. The person I won from has money issues, but guess what? They have been BUYING comics in sales threads.

I'm just going to forget about the raffle and realize I'm never going to get those sweet Archie books.

Anyone else ever get their prizes from jop?

Jop? I'm a Dapper Dan man! That sucks brother,how uncool is it to renege on a holiday raffle.Maybe you should refer to the powers that be.Or here's an idea! I don't collect Archie so I don't have any of those,but what else do you collect? I'll get a package to you PDQ.PM forthcoming. (thumbs u

Wow this is just too cool !!! :applause: