• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

A little late, but I am also one of the ones Jop shined on for the last couple of months. Kinda sucks being the #9 pick, then never getting the books... Many thanks to all of those picking up the slack, and to Speedy for letting me know what was going on.

IMHO, this is Probabtion List worthy. I think even after everyone is already taken care of, if jop can't send what he promised out, or make a donation comparable to what all he was going to give away to a worthy charity, he ought to be on the PL.

I know I might not be in a majority on that, but it is how I feel.

-slym

He did answer on the other thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=7473011#Post7473011

JOP ---> I had spoken and sent out a blanket message regarding this to all of the winners.

Ummm....nope, I never received a blanket message.

I won the item I'm planning on sending Umyeahwhatevers.

That's step one down, then it has to get here, then ship it to him Florida. :grin:

You could always try to "drop ship" it...

-slym

The bees are on the what now?

If the seller is in the USA, have them ship directly to Umyeah, instead of it criss-crossing the border and it comes out cheaper overall.

-slym

hm should have considered that, I assumed people wouldn't send to a different address. Ah well, next time.

A HUGE thank you to oakman!

Wow that box was heavy!

I said I loved DC characters and got a huge run of Waid and JMS's Brave and the Bold! I read the first few issues of this series and always wanted to read more. I especially love the Green Lantern/Supergirl issue from early on.

Also some really cool older books. Superman #172, Wonder Woman #200 and Hot Rods and Racing Cars. What a cool book.

Also got Mad About Super Heroes Volume 2.

The coolest thing though, is he just happened to send the two issues of the Next Issue Project that I didn't have. Fantastic #24 and Silver Streak #24.

Very cool package my friend. Thank you again!