• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

Some people believe in Festivus, which - to my recollection - involves opening up your gift in front of others who have no gifts and taunting them with your good fortune while verbally insulting them.

I haven't heard of this holiday. But they should make it a national one.

tumblr_m8lwpuWSUy1qlrtq2o1_r1_500.jpg

I got a box from amazon, Mrs. Hado opened it to see if it was wrapped inside. It wasn't.

She then hid it, saying I'm "untrustworthy"

Got caught ordering a Fleshlight, eh?

God, I hope my SS didn't get me one of those :eek:
Tenga eggs

I had to look that up...

I'm thinking the new slogan can be: Crack it an' whack it!

I got a box from amazon, Mrs. Hado opened it to see if it was wrapped inside. It wasn't.

She then hid it, saying I'm "untrustworthy"

Got caught ordering a Fleshlight, eh?

God, I hope my SS didn't get me one of those :eek:
Tenga eggs

I had to look that up...

I'm thinking the new slogan can be: Crack it an' whack it!

Had to google that as well..... then died laughing at the slogan :roflmao:

Just opened our presents this morning. Very impressed with the assortment of wonderful reading material that Steve Borock so generously sent to me.

Here's a couple of pics. I'm very excited to get right into these. :whee: Thanks Steve!!! (worship)

Andy

IMG_7213_zpsb7a44c13.jpg

IMG_7214_zpse2f9de3c.jpg

Just opened our presents this morning. Very impressed with the assortment of wonderful reading material that Steve Borock so generously sent to me.

Here's a couple of pics. I'm very excited to get right into these. :whee: Thanks Steve!!! (worship)

Andy

IMG_7213_zpsb7a44c13.jpg

IMG_7214_zpse2f9de3c.jpg

If you like them, after reading them, tell everyone what great taste I have in comics. If ya don't like them, blame Greggy :grin: