• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,910 posts in this topic

Decided to pull the trigger on 2 killer LB Cole covers that are kinda out of season:

Frisky Animals 52 - This one has LB Cole pinups on the inside and back covers too!

$(KGrHqR,!lgE1GDtyJGOBNg(DG0ESQ~~_3.JPG

Fun Comics 9

$(KGrHqF,!l0E1Fvv!!o8BNg(CVnZDw~~_3.JPG

Awesome books! Christmas covers are great but when you throw in a little Cole you definitely get winners!

Edited by tfa1998

Fun Comics 9

$(KGrHqF,!l0E1Fvv!!o8BNg(CVnZDw~~_3.JPG

Awesome books! Christmas covers are great but when you throw in a little Cole you definitely get winners!

Hey - I got these books in... and I didn't realize this, but notice the GIANT in the title? Notice it's $.25 and not $.10? This book is HUGE!!! I didn't realize that. This just became a much harder to get in high grade book! I'm happy I paid a tad more for a nice copy.

I need to upgrade this one...

Killers1-1.jpg

Great books man! When you upgrade, PM me! :takeit: I have that story because its in that EXOTIC 3D BEAUTIES reprint but that's a poor substitute for that cover!

I sure will.. I'd be happy to sell it to you... I have my eye on a nice VF- copy. if I can talk the seller down to a reasonable asking price this one is yours. (thumbs u

I need to upgrade this one...

Killers1-1.jpg

Great books man! When you upgrade, PM me! :takeit: I have that story because its in that EXOTIC 3D BEAUTIES reprint but that's a poor substitute for that cover!

I sure will.. I'd be happy to sell it to you... I have my eye on a nice VF- copy. if I can talk the seller down to a reasonable asking price this one is yours. (thumbs u

My copy has a crease that you can't see in this scan. I like the second issue too.

2555163704_82667e726b_b.jpg

One more Cole cover. Forgot I had this one.

terrorsofthejungle17.jpg

I have that one too :cloud9:but not in good condition. However, the colors are still bright and I have managed to cover up the other defects with photoshop.

5506939168_b405317626_z.jpg

Just PM or email me. I'm always on the hunt - just lookit my sig! :headbang: