• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

:o

DAREDEVIL Star Vincent D'Onofrio Comments On Possibly Taking On SPIDER-MAN As 'The Kingpin'

Talking to IGN, Vincent D'Onofrio confirmed that he has "no idea" whether there are any plans for such a crossover, but did add: "That would be super-cool, yeah. To be able to kick Spider-Man’s butt would be awesome. But we just don’t know about those things. Those are all the Marvel secrets that they never tell us until they need us, so… Yeah, I would do it. I would do it in second."

:wishluck:

I wonder if the binge watching will crush Netflix's servers. This is very highly anticipated at my work by the 30-40 something guys and each is planning on binging on it.

-Terry

I think House of Cards is pretty anticipated and I don't believe they've had issues. We should be good to go (thumbs u

On that note, what did you think of Season 3? hm

We've got a thread going in the Water Cooler about Season 3. It was alright. I feel like every season has been a step down from the quality of the first. I'm excited to see season 4 as I like what they were building towards.

http://screencrush.com/netflix-daredevil-review/

"In earnest, I’ve never had to collect as many thoughts on a series in only 5 of 13 episodes, but fear not, citizens of superhero fatigue. Daredevil was well-worth the wait, and breaks the Marvel movie mold with bone-crunching delight. It’s everything Nolan’s Batman never had time to explore, everything Arrow wants to be without network boundaries, and exactly the street-level drama Marvel needs to complete its superhero world."

WOW :o

I'm excited now.

http://screencrush.com/netflix-daredevil-review/

"In earnest, I’ve never had to collect as many thoughts on a series in only 5 of 13 episodes, but fear not, citizens of superhero fatigue. Daredevil was well-worth the wait, and breaks the Marvel movie mold with bone-crunching delight. It’s everything Nolan’s Batman never had time to explore, everything Arrow wants to be without network boundaries, and exactly the street-level drama Marvel needs to complete its superhero world."

WOW :o

I'm excited now.

No kidding.

:whee:

Why am I so sure Daredevil will be an enormous success for Netflix and Marvel? Quite simply, in Daredevil Marvel delivers one of the greatest live-action superhero origin stories ever made. It is in the same top-tier category of true superhero origin films along with Batman Begins, Iron Man, and Superman: The Movie. The episodes are like mini-movies, and taken together the first two episodes could have been released almost as-is — with only a few minor tweaks to add some cinematic sense of scale — and it would’ve been hailed as one of Marvel’s best films to date.

:o:whee:

I wonder if the binge watching will crush Netflix's servers. This is very highly anticipated at my work by the 30-40 something guys and each is planning on binging on it.

-Terry

I took off Friday to binge. Unfortunately, my every other Friday off from compressed work week was the opposite of the release date.

My only, tiny complaint is with the form fitting suits I've seen Kingpin wearing..... The actor is a big dude..... the slimming cuts on his suits actually make him appear smaller to me..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Charlie Cox Talks DAREDEVIL's Red Suit, Favorite Comics, Joining THE AVENGERS, And More

"I really love the issues when Matt Murdock is defending the White Tiger. It was so cool to read a comic book with such a compelling courtroom scene. I also have to mention Jeph Loeb's Daredevil Yellow. So touching." He added: "The greater part of my preparation was spent reading comics. I think you will find influence from many of the DD writers and illustrators over the years. Personally, I found Bendis/Maleev runs incredibly helpful in terms of the tone of our show."

At least he is very familiar with the story arcs.