• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

So when does it officially come out? Midnight? In what time zone?

Could I potentially stay up late enough to watch the first episode before going to bed a around 2am Central?

Is anyone watching the 2003 Daredevil before watching this?

I would assume Harvey is watching it or at the very least plays it on his TV while he does day to day things.

It'll be available in about 90 minutes. :banana:

Amazing. Will start watching tonight but I have to go to work today. :pullhair:

This thread will be prey empty this weekend while we all binge.

This is an amazing time to be a comics/super-hero fan.

I may watch the first episode before going to bed…

How bad are their servers going to be hit? I have a Netflix subscription but I almost would rather wait to download them off torrents for better playback and sound quality.

WOW I'm like 15 minutes in... decided to do a quick preview before heading to bed. (Gotta rest up for the 13 episode marathon tomorrow.)

All I'll say is this- they made a tv show. And I didn't realize just how much the other superhero shows I've been watching don't exactly qualify as tv shows until I saw this. I'm not even sure how to quantify the difference.

I'm excited. It's going to be REALLY hard to sleep.

WOW I'm like 15 minutes in... decided to do a quick preview before heading to bed. (Gotta rest up for the 13 episode marathon tomorrow.)

All I'll say is this- they made a tv show. And I didn't realize just how much the other superhero shows I've been watching don't exactly qualify as tv shows until I saw this. I'm not even sure how to quantify the difference.

I'm excited. It's going to be REALLY hard to sleep.

Exactly! So much quality. Just finished the first episode. I think one more episode before bed won't hurt.

I am on Episode 4..I have to say about time the darkness, and violence was brought into a tv show. Its not one for the kiddies. Its incredibly good and shows daredevil in a new light..They have to do a punisher like this..