• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman Movie!

324 posts in this topic

Anyone other than Helena Bonham Carter.

Since Death was seemingly depicted as being in her early to mid twenties, HBC would probably be too old for the part right?

My vote would be Kristen Stewart, since she already has the look of death on her face all the time anyway.

Back to the topic, since it's assumed JGL will be Morpheus, who would be a good actress to portray Death?

Mila Kunis.

As long as she doesnt speak I like her

Really?! I love her voice and think it would be great for Death! :)

How about Ashley Greene? hm

Since Death was seemingly depicted as being in her early to mid twenties, HBC would probably be too old for the part right?

My vote would be Kristen Stewart, since she already has the look of death on her face all the time anyway.

I take back my (worship)

That was going to be my only PLEASE DON"T LET IT BE... :taptaptap:

I take back my (worship)

That was going to be my only PLEASE DON"T LET IT BE... :taptaptap:

lol

Death: Anna Kendrick

That's a good one too! (thumbs u But I'm still sticking with Emma Roberts. :sumo:

I'm serious about all of those except Ric Ocasek.

How he snagged Pavlina Porizkova still befuddles me.

He ain't that rich and it can't be that big.

Death: Anna Kendrick

That's a good one too! (thumbs u But I'm still sticking with Emma Roberts. :sumo:

I'm serious about all of those except Ric Ocasek.

I had NO idea who that was. :blush: Just Googled him. Wow. Spot on! (thumbs u

So, did you guys know that Neil Gaiman's first book was the bio on Duran Duran? How come I didn't know this? Very rare, as it's up on Amazon for $400+. Thought I'd mention this since we're talking 80's music bands lol.