• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman Movie!

324 posts in this topic

I asked him who his favorite characters were. Found that image. It was a great image and easy to work with.

Not really much more I could do with mine. Maybe color in my center image? I liked it somewhat plain though. (shrug)

true, maybe add one more rotator on each side so it looks more HD in it's widths :cool:

:gossip: I don't have that many books. ;)

nice, its always good to be in before the spec hype. So happy i managed to get my x-men 4 before the sw and qs announcements. Same with avengers 57. A bronze age collection i bought years ago had a bunch of sandman in it, and i managed to sell most of it. Never had any of the key issues though, so nothing to have regret about there.

nice, its always good to be in before the spec hype. So happy i managed to get my x-men 4 before the sw and qs announcements. Same with avengers 57. A bronze age collection i bought years ago had a bunch of sandman in it, and i managed to sell most of it. Never had any of the key issues though, so nothing to have regret about there.

Avengers 57?

Avengers 57?

a very well established rumor regarding a character in the MCU. Dont want to post spoilers, especially in a sandman thread. The books gone up a lot in last year as people chase the rumor. If the rumor does become fact, then it will go even higher.

I was making analogies to the sandman "rumor" followed by confirmation. Just saying, its good to get things before they become official, cause then its an ebay/mad-rush bloodbath.

Avengers 57?

He's gotta show up sooner or later.

Really need to find me a #1 in 9.8, it's killing me. Damn Xmas spending and a couple other purchased books held me back from getting one about a week or two ago... If anyone can help I would be forever grateful

I can photocopy mine and send it to you? (shrug)

:devil:

Really need to find me a #1 in 9.8, it's killing me. Damn Xmas spending and a couple other purchased books held me back from getting one about a week or two ago... If anyone can help I would be forever grateful

I can photocopy mine and send it to you? (shrug)

:devil:

Haha, twisting the knife Harv. I was going to purchase that exact copy a week before you got it in the thread but I made a large purchase and was waiting until this Friday to get paid. Happy for you, but it breaks my heart knowing that one specifically could've been mine.

That and I had a lead on a triple signed 9.6 that fell through :tonofbricks: When it rains bricks, it pours bricks. I was just trying to get them for the PC, not for spec purposes. This and YTLM are my favorite series'

And congrats and more power to you, that was a great price and Junk's the man for that too. Congrats and hopefully I won't have to pay too astronomical a price to find one now.

For fans in CA, there's currently an incredible SANDMAN exhibit going on at the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco:

http://cartoonart.org/2013/09/coming-soon-the-sandman-25th-anniversary-exhibition/

There are over 75 pieces of original art that spans the entire series. Most impressively, the majority of issue #1 has been gathered for this show. I doubt there will be this much key SANDMAN art under one roof again. A must-see for anyone in the area. Those going to Image Expo in a couple of weeks should definitely check this out...it's only a block from Yerba Buena! Highest recommendation!!

That and I had a lead on a triple signed 9.6 that fell through :tonofbricks: When it rains bricks, it pours bricks. I was just trying to get them for the PC, not for spec purposes. This and YTLM are my favorite series'

And congrats and more power to you, that was a great price and Junk's the man for that too. Congrats and hopefully I won't have to pay too astronomical a price to find one now.

Yeah, no speculation for me! PC! First thing I did when I got home after I ate and put the baby to bed - scanned it and added it to my sig line! :grin:

RMA say the word and THE MAXX/KIETH army will descend on this thread like Superman after too many glasses of iced tea (he has to go to the bathroom)

someone trying to derail a thread with trolling does not involve back talking. But i'll happily put down anyone who tries to pass lies as facts, or play games with words.

That includes a whole army of kryptonians ;)