• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman Movie!

324 posts in this topic

It's been said thousands of times on here. Sell the sizzle, not the steak. (thumbs u

i dont always agree with things you post, but I always agree 100% with your selling practices. You do it all the right way. :)

your error here (and you tend to have one in every paragraph), is your assumption that anything you say can bother me.

Oh, come on now, CBT. When a person uses words like "dbag" "troll" "bait" "gibberish" "deluded" "childish" "baseless" "non-self aware" "falsely inflated ego" "garbage", etc...

...no one is fooled into believing that person is not upset. These are classic negative terms and phrases that have no place in a discussion.

I mean, honestly, CBT, you called me a "dbag troll"...is that really a term you say to people you're happy with...?

:whee:

I do not have enough interest in the original request to respond to it. I care only about correcting the misinformation that you have posted.

I just had this same comment in the signature series forum. Apparently if you do not offer the substantiated correction to the misinformation then your correction can be compared to a 4 year old just saying no to everything. lol

I do not have enough interest in the original request to respond to it. I care only about correcting the misinformation that you have posted.

I just had this same comment in the signature series forum. Apparently if you do not offer the substantiated correction to the misinformation then your correction can be compared to a 4 year old just saying no to everything. lol

I've offered more than enough substantiated correction on these boards to last a lifetime...no one needs to see even MORE words from me that they aren't going to read.

lol

Hell, I couldn't even resist a little substantiation right here!

hm

I know what I said :) , just pointing out that i did not say RMA is a ____ _____.

But if we are being serious, since you already admitted you didnt care about the OPs request. And since you didnt actually offer anything to refute the information I gave (which remains true).

How can you acknowledge that you were in fact just trolling....

Hell, I couldn't even resist a little substantiation right here!

(tsk)

I skimmed through your text brick, the only thing you tried to say was the newstand material, which i already addressed in my post. You didnt disprove anything, but you SURE left out parts of my text when you were quoting me.

:) :)

" If people want to know the limitations and other issues with the sales charts from these sites, they can research it themselves but that is NOT WHAT WAS ASKED."

and

(Side note, like the CGC Forum, I have been using and reading comichron(CBGExtra originally), long before any 2005 n00b start dates. I am fully aware of their methods, research, and efforts to continue bringing older sales data to light. None of that is relevant to the OPs question, nor was asked.)

both didnt make it into your non-substantiation.

It's been said thousands of times on here. Sell the sizzle, not the steak. (thumbs u

i dont always agree with things you post, but I always agree 100% with your selling practices. You do it all the right way. :)

Very easily explained. I enjoy and know a little about selling. The remainder of my posts are a product of the sad realization that the vast majority of posts on here are complete nonsense posted by people who have no idea what they're talking about. If you can't beat them, join them. I keep my posts short because I prefer my nonsense short and sweet. ;)

hm

I know what I said :) , just pointing out that i did not say RMA is a ____ _____.

hm

So, dbag trollers can troll on

5jpca.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

lol

But if we are being serious, since you already admitted you didnt care about the OPs request. And since you didnt actually offer anything to refute the information I gave (which remains true).

:facepalm:

lol

Very easily explained. I enjoy and know a little about selling. The remainder of my posts are a product of the sad realization that the vast majority of posts on here are complete nonsense posted by people who have no idea what they're talking about. If you can't beat them, join them. I keep my posts short because I prefer my nonsense short and sweet. ;)

And I, sadly, find myself irresistibly drawn to the windmills of ignorance at which I find myself tilting.

Drawn...but not needing to tilt at every one anymore.

:grin:

facepalm appeals to the validate-y of your incorrect description of my posts, cant change it.

so

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

right back to you, and a better analogy then the touching, which is funny (but was actually a lie), would be talking about your dislike of cops, around a cop.

I dont like trolls, but they are going to troll because thats what they do. That you happen to be a troll, is beside the fact..

But all of this remains a massive derail to sandman, and to the OP's request within the thread. I am helping him, you troll on RMA, and believe what you want about my posts, and your own warped sense of self.

I'm done on the subject, and done opening the ignore links. peace

Shouldn't the burden of proof lay with the one who 1st made a claim? (shrug)

burden of proof is equally relevant to all claims, 1st, 2nd, nth.

lets make a Comic General thread and talk about :)

hm

Well then....

If you have some actual contribution to give towards the OPs request, or a link backing up your baseless proclamations, pull it out of the wall of text and repost it.

beyond that, continue deluding yourself and making false claims, and you can hang out with hopf on the ignore list :) .

:whistle:

lol

:whistle:

I already posted an indepth version of my claims. There is no website that will show the chart from 89, and the OP needs to use Google (in spite of the sarcastic nature of its original suggestion) to find what he is looking for (via sentences).

Another member did just that and got a great lead.

I messaged the person in question.

that's where the OPs request stands.