• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

Can we all agree that Fox is to blame for this mess?.

It seems to me that they're blaming Trank for this when it's really their fault for rushing this film to keep the film rights.

And because they rushed it,they're going to give the film rights back to Marvel anyway :roflmao:

I say if you wanna comment on the film, go see it and post a pic of your ticket stub.

I wouldn't waste my time even if fingh pp'd me the $ to go see it

I'm sending you money for popcorn, drink and a movie, you better watch it :baiting:

Maybe if the drink was absinthe

I say if you wanna comment on the film, go see it and post a pic of your ticket stub.

I'm sending you money for popcorn, drink and a movie, you better watch it :baiting:

lol

'I'll have whatever Trank had!'

I saw Fantastic Four today and it was much better than I was expecting but nowhere near as good as I hoped. In all honesty it felt a lot like a movie that was taken out of the hands of it's director and remade by the executives. Think Aliens 3 and David Fincher! It certainly isn't the complete disaster some have it to be though and I still enjoyed it despite it's flaws.

That has happened to me a lot. I would listen to people's reviews, my expectations would drop and then I'd be pleasantly surprised when I finally see the movie.

Hang on - I thought you could spot a good/bad movie from 50 parsecs?

Dooooom!

Box Office has adjusted its forecast based on the early results.

NORTH AMERICA UPDATE #2: Early Weekend Projections: 'Fantastic Four' Disappoints; 'The Gift' Surprises

Friday Update #2: According to various sources, Fantastic Four looks to be on pace for only $31 million-$33 million during its debut frame. Poor reviews and negative buzz coming off Thursday evening shows are both having an impact. Mission: Impossible -- Rogue Nation could end up finishing in first again if F4 hits the low end of projections.

The Gift is set for a solid $9 million and could get even higher if positive word of mouth continues to spread. Ricki and the Flash looking at an $8 million debut, while Shaun the Sheep should hit around $6 million.

Unmitigated disaster. Trank just received a huge thank you from Kevin feige. The ff will be coming home.

At least Amazing Spider-Man 2 may have made some money, though a dog. I finally found a credible source that captured the production and PAE.

Should Sony Panic About The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Box Office Sales?

Amazing Spider-Man 2 reportedly had a production budget of $255 million and a marketing budget of at least $180 million. That means Sony is looking at a small profit on the pic.

Based on those numbers, even if you gave them 75% of the American Box and 50% of the Foreign Box, that's still a loss.

I think part of it is Trank's fault. Fox didn't write the -script and make casting decisions, tonal decisions etc. Both parties are at fault.

I thought we were all on the same team here which is the "His-name-is-now-officially-Trask-team".

FULL VERSION!!! Because it seams that anything the Beastie Boys have done is better than the FF movie.

Elijah Wood nails it...

30 MINUTE VERSION ! With LOTS of Celebrity Cameos and Will Ferrell and others as the 'old' Beastie Boys...

Edited by Buzzetta

Apparently FF is so bad that not even Youtube is on Fire is carrying it.

Apparently FF is so bad that the piratebay will block your IP for attempting to seed or torrent it.

Apparently FF is so bad that the piratebay will block your IP for attempting to seed or torrent it.

you really need to leave the comedy to the professionals like me and Fingh :baiting:

you really need to leave the comedy to the professionals like me and Fingh :baiting:

I hate you

(well not really)