• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

I watched this a couple days ago,what a stinker!

Drap,boring,cardboard cutout characters,stiff dialogue and not one likeable person in the whole flick. Hell,I was rooting for the black hole at the end.

Watched it on HBO last night. It was better than having malaria. That's the closest to a nice thing I can say about it. Having the team be drunk when they went to the other dimension sums up everything that was wrong with that smoking turd.

its on hbo? I'm in!

Is there an associated drinking game I should play while watching?

Does it hurt or help that as a rule, I hate Miles Teller?

Drap,boring,cardboard cutout characters,stiff dialogue and not one likeable person in the whole flick. Hell,I was rooting for the black hole at the end.

Watched it on HBO last night. It was better than having malaria. That's the closest to a nice thing I can say about it. Having the team be drunk when they went to the other dimension sums up everything that was wrong with that smoking turd.

Could have been HBO I saw it on.

Oh well at least me and my boy had a good laugh at how lame it was so that's a plus I guess? (shrug)

its on hbo? I'm in!

If you drink every time something sucks, you will be passed out 40 minutes in, and save yourself the last half, which is even worse than the first half.

its on hbo? I'm in!

If you drink every time something sucks, you will be passed out 40 minutes in, and save yourself the last half, which is even worse than the first half.

:roflmao:

They still just don't get it.

Exemplified by stating they" made a bad movie", followed by "we love that cast".

Each of the leads probably owes the studio two more movies due to a contract. lol If they have to pay them even if they're no longer cast in it (see Robert Wuhl in 'Batman'.)

Exemplified by stating they" made a bad movie", followed by "we love that cast".

Each of the leads probably owes the studio two more movies due to a contract. lol If they have to pay them even if they're no longer cast in it (see Robert Wuhl in 'Batman'.)

Are the Knicks still paying Allen Houston?

And the Red Sox will keep paying Pablo Sandoval....what are the odds he becomes a better player after David Ortiz retires? About as high as the odds of the Panda not eating an entire pizza tonight.

Are the Knicks still paying Allen Houston?

And the Red Sox will keep paying Pablo Sandoval....what are the odds he becomes a better player after David Ortiz retires? About as high as the odds of the Panda not eating an entire pizza tonight.

lol

Fox :facepalm:

The next FF movie will now be a comedy film starring Will Ferrell as Mister Fantastic and Kevin Hart as Dr. Doom.

And Peter Dinklage as The Thing and Lena Dunham as Sue Storm. Who cares who plays The Torch, he's on fire.

Oh boy.

:fear:

Simon Kinberg Says Fox Still Wants to Make Another Fantastic Four Movie

"We didn't make a good movie," Kinberg told DenOfGeek about 2015's Fantastic Four. "The world voted, and I think they probably voted correctly. And you can't make a good movie every time out - not everybody does. We actually have a pretty good batting average, all things considered. But I think we made many mistakes when we made that movie - mistakes that we learned from and we wouldn't repeat."

"We want to make another Fantastic Four movie. We love that cast," he said, calling out all four of the actors in the critical and box office flop. "I love the comic, I mean I love it almost as much as X-Men. We'll try to be truer to the essence of Fantastic Four, which is largely distinct from the X-Men, which is brighter, funner, more optimistic in tone."

The writer/producer said it was a mistake to "make a darker Fantastic Four movie" that ignored the "DNA of the comic."

Sure you're gonna make another Fantastic Four movie.

Fox :facepalm:

The next FF movie will now be a comedy film starring Will Ferrell as Mister Fantastic and Kevin Hart as Dr. Doom.

And Peter Dinklage as The Thing and Lena Dunham as Sue Storm. Who cares who plays The Torch, he's on fire.

Mahk Wahlbuhg would make an awesome edition to that cast!

"Hey, say hi to your mother for me and flame on!" :flamed:

Oh boy.

"We didn't make a good movie," Kinberg told DenOfGeek about 2015's Fantastic Four. "The world voted, and I think they probably voted correctly. And you can't make a good movie every time out - not everybody does. We actually have a pretty good batting average, all things considered. But I think we made many mistakes when we made that movie - mistakes that we learned from and we wouldn't repeat."

"We want to make another Fantastic Four movie. We love that cast," he said, calling out all four of the actors in the critical and box office flop. "I love the comic, I mean I love it almost as much as X-Men. We'll try to be truer to the essence of Fantastic Four, which is largely distinct from the X-Men, which is brighter, funner, more optimistic in tone."

The writer/producer said it was a mistake to "make a darker Fantastic Four movie" that ignored the "DNA of the comic."

Sure you're gonna make another Fantastic Four movie.

A shame I got so busy at work today. It's like I threw a hand grenade and ran.

giphy.gif

its on hbo? I'm in!

I'm forum-named after this film, and I own the full run of the comic. I'm an optimist...but I'm not a masochist. I don't know why I'd want to watch this film. :eek:

Wife has meetings all day. I'm gonna enjoy some udon and an adult beverage and watch this bad boy

Oh boy.

"We want to make another Fantastic Four movie. We love that cast," he said, calling out all four of the actors in the critical and box office flop.

Michael B. Jordan has already moved on to join the Black Panther cast. He's too smart and has too many options to shoot another bad FF movie.

Wife has meetings all day. I'm gonna enjoy some udon and an adult beverage and watch this bad boy

Finished!

It didn't offend me, just bored me, like really really bored

Finished!

It didn't offend me, just bored me, like really really bored

Not quite the same experience you had when you watched The Incredibles for the first time, huh? lol