• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

why does Iron Man always land like this?

ironman030809.jpg

It was cool when Blade first did it and then Marvel really wore it out to the point it looks cliche and ridiculous. I think it is in Scarlett's contract that she can't hop out of bed without striking that pose.

Marvel had to get in line for that ol' anime trope. Here's just a minute's worth (which is A LOT). :)

why does Iron Man always land like this?

ironman030809.jpg

It was cool when Blade first did it and then Marvel really wore it out to the point it looks cliche and ridiculous. I think it is in Scarlett's contract that she can't hop out of bed without striking that pose.

Good enough for me.

:sick:
Yup, there is an image making the rounds on facebook with a lifesize thing in the buff at some sort of consumer expo only all the lettering on the promotional items was in spanish.

Seems like the closest we have seen yet to the 'real deal' in comics. Just missing the rubber pants to cover his rocks.

It is the closest, I agree. However, the head is the main issue. They didn't get the head & face right.

Seems like the closest we have seen yet to the 'real deal' in comics. Just missing the rubber pants to cover his rocks.

It is the closest, I agree. However, the head is the main issue. They didn't get the head & face right.

No kidding. It's just awful.

Okay, so Johnny is a troubled scientist who wants to use their powers for good? Did I miss something? Also, the last time I saw the Thing drop from that height, he laid there for a while groaning. but my biggest question is, if you go into The Negative Zone, don't you get Annihilus instead of Doom?