• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

Now memes are floating around comparinv the Thing to fried chicken and the comments are hilarious. lol

Some of my favorites,

Because "gritty and realistic" means "pantlsless rock dude eats at Denny's!"

and they just let him walk in without pants!?! Seems like a WONDERFUL place to take the family huh!

Denny’s and the Fantastic 4 are bringing you dishes of epic proportions. Try the new Thing Burger, a 100% beef burger, melted cheddar with crispy hash browns and an egg your way! Try it at Denny’s today!

_1435760124.gif

Will someone please get some shorts for the thing.

+1

I really did not want to know that the cosmic rays eliminated his manhood. I preferred the mystery that making some little rocky Grimms was still possible. :blush:

Maybe it's like a doggie weiner? Think push-pop.

I didn't want to know that, either. :sick:

not what some knuckleheads are wasting their time cussing and discussing on the CGC forum.
money MonEy Money money MONEY Money

money money MONEY mONey

box-office mojo

money MONEY moNey money

MonEy Moola

box-office mojo

cheddar casherooni

mega-moola

Money money mOney moneY

:blahblah:

:hi:

I`m going with it does $120 million to $130 million domestic.

Why am I so optimistic with that number?

Green Lantern did $116 million domestic.

It has to beat Green Lantern right?

The 'agenda' is that this is the Fantastic Four that is being represented here. The bedrock that the Marvel Universe was built on. The house that Stan and Jack built.

I want it treated with MORE respect and attention to detail than all the other Marvel movies, because that's what it deserves. That's what its fans deserve.

Fox is using it like tweener toilet paper...that's obvious from what's been seen & is known so far. You don't have to have seen the finished film to see that.

Marvel isn't treating the comic with any respect. Are you also as angry at them for how they are handling the characters?

Aren't the crimes that Marvel comics has committed against the FF greater than anything that's happened in this movie?

What I don't get though: Reed Richards, Sue, and their daughter are major players in Secret Wars. I'm not sure how they come out of Secret Wars without a title...

Aren't the crimes that Marvel comics has committed against the FF greater than anything that's happened in this movie?

What I don't get though: Reed Richards, Sue, and their daughter are major players in Secret Wars. I'm not sure how they come out of Secret Wars without a title...

Also the Thing joined the Guardians of the Galaxy.

So that is great exposure for the Thing!

No pun intended. :grin:

The 'agenda' is that this is the Fantastic Four that is being represented here. The bedrock that the Marvel Universe was built on. The house that Stan and Jack built.

I want it treated with MORE respect and attention to detail than all the other Marvel movies, because that's what it deserves. That's what its fans deserve.

Fox is using it like tweener toilet paper...that's obvious from what's been seen & is known so far. You don't have to have seen the finished film to see that.

Marvel isn't treating the comic with any respect. Are you also as angry at them for how they are handling the characters?

Nope, because that's a direct result of/reaction to the current Fox movie deal. If Marvel had the movies the comic would be perfectly fine, and probably have a couple spin-off titles to boot.

Nope, because that's a direct result of/reaction to the current Fox movie deal. If Marvel had the movies the comic would be perfectly fine, and probably have a couple spin-off titles to boot.

From what it looks like, when Marvel relaunches in October members of the Fantastic Four will play major parts in a good number of books.

Ben Grimm is in the Guardians of the Galaxy (fact)

Human Torch is in the Inhumans (fact)

Reed Richards is dead (guess)

Evil Reed Richards has the Hulk's body (guess)

Sue Richards is in the... uh.... I forgot.... I think she's also joining another team....

It all paves the way for this movie to fail miserably, Fox to sell the rights back to Marvel, Reed shows back up in the comic, the team gets back together, a new #1 sells huge numbers, and then Marvel makes the Galactus trilogy movie that we've all been waiting for.

Ben Grimm is in the Guardians of the Galaxy (fact)

Human Torch is in the Inhumans (fact)

Reed Richards is dead (guess)

Evil Reed Richards has the Hulk's body (guess)

Sue Richards is in the... uh.... I forgot.... I think she's also joining another team....

It all paves the way for this movie to fail miserably, Fox to sell the rights back to Marvel, Reed shows back up in the comic, the team gets back together, a new #1 sells huge numbers, and then Marvel makes the Galactus trilogy movie that we've all been waiting for.

I think its fair to say this is what marvel is hoping for...