• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fight Comics: The first 25

173 posts in this topic

Fight Comics 22

When I came to the conclusion the I was going to attempt this small run this was one of the first books that came up for sale. I bought it for a great boardie in one of his sales thread. I really like the color scheme on the cover.

cb4a09becd964b39dabfd47b6c7df3b2_zps5bb48bd5.jpg

Fight Comics 22

When I came to the conclusion the I was going to attempt this small run this was one of the first books that came up for sale. I bought it for a great boardie in one of his sales thread. I really like the color scheme on the cover.

Love that 22! Looks like Caroline did too. :)

Fight comics 20

It's crazy to think this was the last issue I needed to complete the run. I had a coverless copy but in my heart I knew the run wasn't complete. I put out a want to buy ad on the boards and Comicjack send me a PM providing the location of this great copy. Thanks again Jack, I really appreciate

a83edf57c46ab1582fab4d1e51e8785d_zpse9bbd3d1.jpg

Fight Comics 22

Love that 22! Looks like Caroline did too. :)

She sure did buddy :hi:

Fight Comics 24

I found this book in an old time dealer website.I found this book in the early stages of my search but I didn't pull the trigger until I was close to finishing the run. I wish the blues on this book would be brighter but I'm confident I'll find a nicer copy.

c5472252bd57829a0af6cc237fa7a215_zpsee738de8.jpg

One of my favorites, congrats! :golfclap:

Fight comics 20

It's crazy to think this was the last issue I needed to complete the run. I had a coverless copy but in my heart I knew the run wasn't complete. I put out a want to buy ad on the boards and Comicjack send me a PM providing the location of this great copy. Thanks again Jack, I really appreciate

Awesome Ivan it is a great cover.It 's a amazing to even find these babies from the past!

Fight comics 20

.... never saw this one outside Gerber's..... I really like the action. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ivan, it's a difficult achievement to complete this run, so very well done! It would also be wonderful to see some of the splash pages if you happen to have any scanned, especially as we are being treated to some OA as well!

Great way to get the new year started!